Jesse

V2 Downtime UPDATED[8/8/19 @ ~10PM CST]

1 hour ago, GO7NEY said:

Is this is custom textures

Image result for poggersPlayer uniform textures in MP environment

Pretty sure its just checking if stuff like sgt+ bdus and other custom skins already in the game sync properly

3 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Jesse did not sleep to get us where we are today, send him hugs

@Azeh did not sleep aswell think you should send him some hugs to

Lucien likes this

Just now, Toxicc said:

@Copa Better be ready for whats comin big boy ;)

i'd war you but i got kicked from DarkHorse for not reviving a leader while playing on medic and helping the cops

lmao

Just now, Copa said:

i'd war you but i got kicked from DarkHorse for not reviving a leader while playing on medic and helping the cops

lmao

You can be on my side now my tadpole number is dropping.

Edited by Toxicc

5 hours ago, Jesse said:

Hey everyone,

The following services are ANTICIPATED to be brought offline at roughly 9PM CST tonight (could be a few hours past this time). We will announce over RCON on the game servers and TS Server Chat when it's occurring.

• All Game Servers
  • All Web Services
  • My Asylum and related features

This is all pending a few last minute tests of the features we worked on last night, which are as follows:

• Vehicle / Weapon / Dropped Item - Cleanup
  • Player uniform textures in MP environment
  • House selling
  • Gang disbanding
  • Mission Obfuscation

The downtime duration is unknown at this time (If I had to guess 3-4 hours of downtime). As we have a lot of stuff to do and a lot of queries on different portions of the website and such will require updating as well before everything can be turned back online. We also have to move and backup almost 3GB worth of data in the database and convert columns and such to match our new setup. Then we will have a basic play test on the server when it's locked.

We will be bringing up one server for a bit to make sure there are no game-breaking issues or anything being found. Once we determine it's okay to open up the second server we will do so.

That's the game plan for tonight at least as of now... I would estimate if we for some reason did have to push it back for some reason it'd only be a push back of maybe 12 hours at max? Not many issues that could crop up that couldn't be resolved quickly in my opinion. However, for now I'm off to bed...

Thanks,
Jesse

5 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Jesse did not sleep to get us where we are today, send him hugs

Thank you Jesse, and all of the other Devs for your hard work, & thank you Jesse for sacrificing sleep to get us to where we are currently, and working your main job & still coming home to do work for this server. I think it goes without saying, as much as we bitch and complain, we are still incredibly grateful for you & all of the Dev's working tirelessly to launch V2 in hopes of reviving asylum. Thank you <3

Scott, Azir, Chow Mein and 9 others like this

44 minutes ago, Grizz said:

Thank you Jesse, and all of the other Devs for your hard work, & thank you Jesse for sacrificing sleep to get us to where we are currently, and working your main job & still coming home to do work for this server. I think it goes without saying, as much as we bitch and complain, we are still incredibly grateful for you & all of the Dev's working tirelessly to launch V2 in hopes of reviving asylum. Thank you <3

giphy.gif