Change Gas stations Robberies?

Could we maybe consider changing the way a gas station pays out so that any accrued progress would drop the money on the ground if the robber is downed/killed so that you still have a fighting chance if you are robbing with friends, or adversely want to kill the robber and take the money yourself. Currently no point in killing robber for the money only for it to fail and payout nothing.

Could also add the option for police to seize the dropped money for an equal payout, and an additional ability to stop the robbery in a non-violent manner via a scroll wheel option on the gas station (Stop robbery) for a full payout to responding officers. I suppose this could essentially work by talking down the robber into surrendering with their hands up, where police could then move in and scroll wheel the gas station. (Surprising, I know) not every encounter requires you to down / handcuff the criminal immediately. 

I know gas stations are small, I mostly just harass them with a flare gun, but I think this sort of change would bring a little more incentive to all sides, cops have an RP alternative that's not required, but could potentially payout more than just running in and guns blazing sirens, and anybody else can still show up and ruin the day.