Hazardous chemicals

Image result for arma 3 contact suits

With the CBRN outfits being added to the game we should have an area in the north west of the map where you gather uranium or some sort of hazardous material, this would be a red zone and you could add a processor near by where you can process it into a chemical that you can sell at either drug or a new market. This would add an additional money making method that also envelopes new gear that has been added to asylum. 

Honestly +1

I like the idea of new content such as this especially involving use of new dlc content such as this (besides everyone being a kkk member :frog:)  

My current thought on v2 is a very over hyped update should have been labeled "Asylum Reworked" as most of the update seems to be adding dlc items and backend fixes.  Which dont get me wrong is a very good thing being added and I thank the Devs and new ownership a lot for doing and taking their time for this.  Also putting up with our shit.  But V2 so far just seems to lack the content everyone wanted thus labeling it "Asylum V2" as if it was Asylum getting like a brand new play style in a sense was very misleading.  Not to mention on test server release there are 60+ bugs found and reported so far that either havent existed before or are recurring from long ago.  Which is expected because code and data tables are very ugh to write and transfer without something going wrong.

BananaGoatPC and Keen12321 like this
6 hours ago, bunni said:

y not release it w/ launch ppl r gonna come back and see nothings new and leave again

Probably because they are focusing on performance and want to get that out as soon as possible. Then they can release content to both keep those who are still around interested as well as bring in some old and new faces.