V2 feedback

Azeh

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Okay lets break it down. Scotch before was like a 95% zero risk illegal money maker, cannot deny that, you buy 2/3 of the shit you need for fuck all money. Throw it in your house wait, sell repeat, ez money. They made barely illegal and it literally made no.fucking.difference. Now they added one more step so that you have to make it, store it, wait 10 minutes, do it again, wait 10 and then sell it ALL and repeat so its quicker to age and youre not sitting around for 3 hours and youre both complaining? Ya'll are brain dead as fuck.

It was more balanced before and that's my opinion. Your argument of calling someone "brain dead as fuck" just makes you sound like a retard.

Gathering all the shit, driving to bum fuck no where, processing it, storing it in a house, putting all the shit back in the car, driving all the way back to bum fuck no where, and finally driving all the way back to sell it is fucking stupid.

Edited by Slick
2 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

No just when selling now

So I dont loose any at the first or second processing point? Only when I sell at Wongs?

If thats the case then it isnt so bad. I was under the impression you had to own all 3 times to not lose any. It wasnt the going back and forth, it was always having to fight and cap wongs that made it impossible. 

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
14 minutes ago, Slick said:

It was more balanced before and that's my opinion. Your argument of calling someone "brain dead as fuck" just makes you sound like a retard.

Gathering all the shit, driving to bum fuck no where, processing it, storing it in a house, putting all the shit back in the car, driving all the way back to bum fuck no where, and finally driving all the way back to sell it is fucking stupid.

I cant... You're too dumb..

Bandit and Ghost0fDawn like this
1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Buy 2/3 legal materials safely in any town then gather 1/3 illegal materials from nearly anywhere on the map not exclusive to an illegal red zone that could get you killed, robbed or arrested.

Waiting for the next dumb comment on how scotch got nerfed into the ground and is not worth it anymore.

Scotch is only good when it is passive money.  You removed that.  It's better to do meth, crank or even diamonds in the time that you spend on scotch now.  It's not worth your time anymore.

2 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:
  • The price of scotch has not been nerfed.
  • Scotch will now auto age until 15yr, and it used to take a full restart to get to 25yr. Now you can take your 15yr and age it/sell it in under 10 min.
  • There is just a little more risk involved.
  • Scotch is still the second most profitable item to sell behind meth.
  • Don't be lazy.

With these new scotch barrel, does that mean ALL scotch is aged at once or only 20-60 like before?

17 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I wonder if anyone has actually done a full scotch run to see how it works/money made with all this bitching

I have made over 200k from scotch in just a couple hours of playing on V2. I hated the change at first, but it really is faster no matter what you say. Just more risk. 

9 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:
  • The price of scotch has not been nerfed.
  • Scotch will now auto age until 15yr, and it used to take a full restart to get to 25yr. Now you can take your 15yr and age it/sell it in under 10 min.
  • There is just a little more risk involved.
  • Scotch is still the second most profitable item to sell behind meth.
  • Don't be lazy.

Whats up with the new gathering speed of barley. It holsters my gun per barley i pick and i cant move, please fix this. 

I gather one barley, wait 2 seconds, then pick another, wait another 2 seconds. 

6 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

With these new scotch barrel, does that mean ALL scotch is aged at once or only 20-60 like before?

It ages as if there are 3 barrels, or 2 depending on the storage size of your house. But the aging is capped at 15 year, which you have to take to distillery and process to 25 year and sell.

6 hours ago, danile666 said:

I wonder if anyone has actually done a full scotch run to see how it works/money made with all this bitching

Yes, its honestly better in some ways. Just more interaction with the actual scotch, no longer an AFK/passive way of making money.

Edited by eRr0r : n0 UnIT
9 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Okay lets break it down. Scotch before was like a 95% zero risk illegal money maker, cannot deny that, you buy 2/3 of the shit you need for fuck all money. Throw it in your house wait, sell repeat, ez money. They made barely illegal and it literally made no.fucking.difference. Now they added one more step so that you have to make it, store it, wait 10 minutes, do it again, wait 10 and then sell it ALL and repeat so its quicker to age and youre not sitting around for 3 hours and youre both complaining? Ya'll are brain dead as fuck.

Did this "pikey" just say y'all?

You got to add new visual stimulation!

(Aussie life ? Remmember ?)

-------------

realistic scenarios.

at illegal areas make it more "life like" (rebel, cartels)

it will make all the difference it the world.

lets say drug dealers.

have them sit at a desk with drugs and stuff on the table.

----------------

Vehicle location and inventory to be saved between restarts.

----------------

New Cool Vehicles.

----------------

Same human powers to civs and cops - for example when a cop can gets revd instantly multiple times while civ got to wait, either both same or not at all.

-----------------

if a gun is a tazer so replace the p07 to a tazer gun geeeeez.

-----------------

fix asylum exchange it was awesome.

----------------

fix governor exploiting the civs (its kinda realistic as the politicians fuck us in real life so maybe its okay :))

---------------

Add an option to bid on an owned house.

________

@Jesse

Edited by JoM
Dead$hot and Drank like this
56 minutes ago, Slick said:

Lol who cares if the server doesn't crash. Servers are dead as fuck, no one is playing. I get on for an hour and hardly run into 1 person.

I really don't understand this. I'm in non stop fights since v2 released.  Maybe leave your house?

11 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

Wait, so cops can get the pickup with the trailer canopy but not civs? This is easily more of a betrayal than anything.

Meh they did not include the ranger akin which was badass. So it sucks. 

9 hours ago, Azeh said:

feel free to leave

When a dev starts responding to people's remarks (negative or not) like this, that's when you know the ship is already half sunk. I understand the effort to defend your/the team's work, however your response just seems immature for someone in such a position. No wonder people complain about how "toxic" Asylum's community is. I'm starting to regret some of my previous efforts to support you guys.

Slick and MrJackintheBox like this
3 hours ago, Dr_Dingleberry said:

When a dev starts responding to people's remarks (negative or not) like this, that's when you know the ship is already half sunk. I understand the effort to defend your/the team's work, however your response just seems immature for someone in such a position. No wonder people complain about how "toxic" Asylum's community is. I'm starting to regret some of my previous efforts to support you guys.

What is he suppose to say? Oh no mr slick what can we do so that YOU are satisfied. 

I think its a very mature way to deal with it tbh, instead of arguing with a person who obviously is here only to do so. 

Joshhh likes this
4 hours ago, Dr_Dingleberry said:

Stfu 

Joshhh likes this
4 hours ago, Dr_Dingleberry said:

If all you do is shit on people and provide 0 constructive feedback, then yes, I have no problem telling you to leave. He's clearly not enjoying his time, nor is he doing anything to help us improve it.

7 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Is it possible to make it so you serve jail time offline?

Also when you log in jail it always resets.

I feel like that could be abused to just relog to avoid jail. Plus I'm not sure that adding a feature which would encourage someone to leave the server and go do something else is entirely good. Jail already takes you out of the mood and tab out, I think that would only further it. 

I get where you are coming from 100%. Cant imagine anyone likes a 45minute jail time. Should just have the max reduced.

12 hours ago, Azeh said:

If all you do is shit on people and provide 0 constructive feedback, then yes, I have no problem telling you to leave. He's clearly not enjoying his time, nor is he doing anything to help us improve it.

Those intentions sound fair enough. I was just implying that a response that is constructed more like yours was in response to my post seems more fitting for such a situation. I do agree his lack of any suggestions to improve his time in the server doesn't help support his opinions, although he isn't in an influential position so his lack of thought in his post can be expected.

51 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

For the second part, jail time will save between logging off and server restarts with the next patch.
For the first part, I've wondered why not for a while, maybe we'll look into it.

Jail should not be able to be served offline. It is issued for crimes yes but it is also issued heavily to people who combat log. This makes it a nice punishment for them.

Bring back bounty hunting...all you are doing is losing player base, by taking things out. Funny how when I started playing on your servers there was 5. Lol now you are down to 2.

On 8/14/2019 at 7:11 PM, Lambo said:

Do you actually not understand what I'm getting at? Why ask us for feedback if you are just going to determine everything by yourself anyways, no wonder this server is dead as fuck lol.

And it will continue to die.

On 8/11/2019 at 3:28 AM, Azeh said:

Bugs and rulebreakers aside, what are some things you dislike about V2? What can be improved?
If you could pick one missing feature that should be added ASAP, what would it be?

Hmmm stop taking things away...like bounty hunting maybe.