V2 feedback

Azeh

9 hours ago, MrJackintheBox said:

Bring back bounty hunting...all you are doing is losing player base, by taking things out. Funny how when I started playing on your servers there was 5. Lol now you are down to 2.

Hmmm stop taking things away...like bounty hunting maybe. 

Bounty hunting among other things has to be scripted back into the new V2 mission their way. We were bound to lose initial features upon the release of V2 that hasn't been a secret. It's also no secret that bounty hunting will be brought back along with many other features. These things take time, they rewrote a mission file from the ground up this was no hot fix. They fixed server / mission file stability which could not be accomplished any other way. Server stability drove the population away from Asylum.

This is the long game, no one is thinking that population will come back or all of the features will be brought back in a week or 2. You act and talk like you think they're purposely taking out features because they no longer want to incorporate them which is so far from the truth I don't even think your complaint is valid.

22 minutes ago, DonDurka said:

Bounty hunting among other things has to be scripted back into the new V2 mission their way. We were bound to lose initial features upon the release of V2 that hasn't been a secret. It's also no secret that bounty hunting will be brought back along with many other features. These things take time, they rewrote a mission file from the ground up this was no hot fix. They fixed server / mission file stability which could not be accomplished any other way. Server stability drove the population away from Asylum.

This is the long game, no one is thinking that population will come back or all of the features will be brought back in a week or 2. You act and talk like you think they're purposely taking out features because they no longer want to incorporate them which is so far from the truth I don't even think your complaint is valid.

Its entirely possible that he just doesnt pay attention to the announcements but somehow makes it to this point to complain. 

2 hours ago, DonDurka said:

Hmmm just seems like you are with all the rebels yelling nerf and delete. But I guess that's what happens when you get outplayed. Been playing for over 7 years now. So I've been around and this community does dumb shit so yeah my point is valid. 

2 hours ago, MrJackintheBox said:

Hmmm just seems like you are with all the rebels yelling nerf and delete. But I guess that's what happens when you get outplayed. Been playing for over 7 years now. So I've been around and this community does dumb shit so yeah my point is valid. 

Being good at ArmA has absolutely nothing to do with my reply to your post. I told you what's happening, if you're not going to listen that's on you. Good day sir.

Ghost0fDawn and Bandit like this
On 8/20/2019 at 4:06 PM, johnSmith757 said:

Jail should not be able to be served offline. It is issued for crimes yes but it is also issued heavily to people who combat log. This makes it a nice punishment for them.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Forcing someone to stay connected to the server serves absolutely no purpose. No one but a literal zombie is going to stare at their monitor for 45 minutes. Everyone already tabs out to watch netflix/youtube or play another game if your PC can handle it, so what's your point? This is a game not real life, not everyone lives with their mother and can spend 10 hours a day playing video games. 45 minutes is already too long imo but we'll save that for another discussion. And let's not even get into the fact that you can just pay your bail and leave.

28 minutes ago, The Boss said:

45 minutes is already too long imo but we'll save that for another discussion. And let's not even get into the fact that you can just pay your bail and leave.

Max is 30 now, not 45. And until something is implemented to handle community goals, max is 24 (which is what goal 2 would be). Pressing plates also reduces jailtime.

50 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Max is 30 now, not 45. And until something is implemented to handle community goals, max is 24 (which is what goal 2 would be). Pressing plates also reduces jailtime.

Have times for charges been changed yet? Pretty sure a manslaughter use to be like 8 minutes meaning killing 3-4 people is pretty much a full jail sentence

18 hours ago, MrJackintheBox said:

You're a delusional funny little dude. Who are you?

3 hours ago, Cheech'nChong said:

You're a delusional funny little dude. Who are you?

Everyone that is still here is delusional, just like Sears executives. Pretty soon Asylum will be the average mall with three stores open that can't pay for the electricity...

We're in the time when the mall music is still playing but you don't really see anyone in the stores, the only things open are a JCPenny's and one shitty Chinese place in the food court.

emptymallresize.jpg

Edited by Slick
On 8/20/2019 at 6:33 PM, Good Lub said:

kys career cop bitch

noob level trash talk right there

On 8/20/2019 at 6:43 PM, Ghost0fDawn said:

So do bans. Don't make everyone not have fun because some people don't follow rules.

Jail is different than bans though. Apples and oranges. 

8 hours ago, The Boss said:

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Forcing someone to stay connected to the server serves absolutely no purpose. No one but a literal zombie is going to stare at their monitor for 45 minutes. Everyone already tabs out to watch netflix/youtube or play another game if your PC can handle it, so what's your point? This is a game not real life, not everyone lives with their mother and can spend 10 hours a day playing video games. 45 minutes is already too long imo but we'll save that for another discussion. And let's not even get into the fact that you can just pay your bail and leave.

wow. I type one or two sentences for my argument, you say i'm rambling. meanwhile since you have a different opinion you gotta resort to grade 5 insults since you can't seem to come up with a logical counter argument. I am all for a good discussion. If you think i'm wrong tell me why! Don't just bring out some cheap insults. They were not really effective. All i took away from them is, hey this guy disagrees but isn't intelligent enough to have an adult conversation on the topic.  Also looking back on your reply, I believe you might want to check out r/iamverysmart

Edited by johnSmith757
  • 1 year later...