slow lil peep type beat

the same 4 bar guitar loop the entire song with no progression.zzzzz

high hat seem out of sync from the bpm. which I'm thinking it's the guitar loop that is out of sync and it is throwing off the rhythm.

the last 2 808's of the kick loop just feel a bit out of place with the rest of the grove of the drums.

+edit listened to it again and at like 2:20 the guitar loop like cuts out and which makes me think I was right about the guitar loop is totally not sync'd or stretched right.

Edited by [§] Alex
40 minutes ago, [§] Alex said:

the same 4 bar guitar loop the entire song with no progression.zzzzz

high hat seem out of sync from the bpm. which I'm thinking it's the guitar loop that is out of sync and it is throwing off the rhythm.

the last 2 808's of the kick loop just feel a bit out of place with the rest of the grove of the drums.

+edit listened to it again and at like 2:20 the guitar loop like cuts out and which makes me think I was right about the guitar loop is totally not sync'd or stretched right.

1. its a simple lil peep beat, most are like that

2. ion know about dat but ill take it on board

3. depends on how ya like dem

4. thats just a glitch in the file

but thank ya for the feedback

5 hours ago, Wop said:

I like this one a lot.  I think it would sound sick if the guitar in the back changed or something like that when that bass hits.  But you can hear how you changed it up in some ways at that part which is good too.

was a sample i downloaded, 8 bar loop but i tried snipping loops in certain spots while keeping it simple 

DJB likes this