F U C K M Y F E E T!

22 hours ago, Copa said:

Please do tell ;)

i'd hop into the teamspeak but you perm banned me for no reason other than to get a point across

I wasnt going to say anything but since you specifically asked........1st, as Error mentioned, many of the members were complaining that you were toxic with them.

What sealed the deal was I banned Blake from our TS when you asked me to  because you said you hated him and that he was always being toxic with you and making insulting comments about your family. I took your word and never even asked for Blakes take on things even though we are friends with him. I did it because you were in our gang and he wasnt, case closed.

Then youre playing with him in the cop TS helping him against your own gang at rebel. Your loyalty goes which ever way the wind blows. 

I was like "Mother fucker gets me to ban a friend from my own TS just to turn around and play with that guy against me?" I'm sure you never told Blake the reason he was banned was because you asked me to ban him.

Besides, you never played with us anymore anyways.

Bherky likes this
10 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I wasnt going to say anything but since you specifically asked........1st, as Error mentioned, many of the members were complaining that you were toxic with them.

What sealed the deal was I banned Blake from our TS when you asked me to  because you said you hated him and that he was always being toxic with you and making insulting comments about your family. I took your word and never even asked for Blakes take on things even though we are friends with him. I did it because you were in our gang and he wasnt, case closed.

Then youre playing with him in the cop TS helping him against your own gang at rebel. Your loyalty goes which ever way the wind blows. 

I was like "Mother fucker gets me to ban a friend from my own TS just to turn around and play with that guy against me?" I'm sure you never told Blake the reason he was banned was because you asked me to ban him.

Besides, you never played with us anymore anyways.

ight lemme debunk this all

1. You got some crybaby ass bitch boys in there complaining about me calling them a retard a couple times, never said i hated Blake.

2. i got u to ban blake cuz he said some shit, but there was another reason i didn't tell you about and i doubt you'd understand. the art of the meme/getting a reaction outta him, which i got perfectly he was very upset

3. i told blake, he doesn't seem to believe me wonder why lmao

4. not playing cop, i was playing as a medic and believe it or not i have more friends than just blake, he just happened to be there at the time and i was gonna revive you but i was told not to by the admin that was letting me play as the medic.

5. because the servers kept fucking shitting and when i decided to play it was people in the gang who i didn't know very well, so i decided to play with other people

no hard feelings lmao

Edited by Copa
6 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Im not gonna air your personal stuff on this board, but the reasons you asked me to ban him werent a meme. You dont goof around over shit like that. You certainly didnt sound like you were memeing.

Youre right, no hard feelings. Its just a video game and Im an old man, maybe sometimes I just dont understand you kids.

im in your teamspeak, i ban evaded. Also i was telling the truth the entire time.

Edited by Copa