New housing.

Current House Upgrade Price  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should the price for upgrading your crates be..?

• Reduced from current prices.
    • Choose if u big gay

Let me start off by saying the new housing update is a massive improvement from what we had beforehand and i dont wanna seem to premature about making posts about V2 when it just went live but i feel like its better to get it out of the way before everything is set in stone and some people are questioning the new upgrade prices.

Before V2 everyone was custom to buying a house for 70k, 120k, 150, 220k etc and then buying multiple crates whether they be small or large. But now from what im gathering the house is basically one big crate which isnt a bad thing at all, but upgrading the storage space itself is where i can see there being an issue.

Right now every house starts off with 100 phys and virtual and to get more you need to upgrade and it seems quite expensive if you add up owning 10 houses, max you can own.

220k 3 crate house before v2 selling at market price including crates would cost you 280k all in, times that buy 10 assuming you have all 220k's, thats 2.8mill for 10 houses.

Now, if you buy a 220k and upgrade it 5,15,30K for phys and 5, 35, 55K for virtual, thats 3.6mill for 10 houses.

Why is there such a big increase for v2?

Now im not mad or upset by this, i like the addition of paying for storage upgrades but i just think the pricing is a little steep right now and should maybe be addressed before anything with v2 is set in stone. You guys have been transparent throughout the development of things so im sure you'll state your reasons and address any concerns.

Forgot to tagged the big bois: @Jesse @Clint Beastwood

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy

The prices to upgrade virtual storage are around the same as buying a large crate to increase it by 1000 from v1. (So for 3000 storage you're paying the same as buying 3 large v1 crates).

Physical storage has gotten a huge buff, where a single crate could only store something like 30-60 MK1s, now they can store x10-x20 that amount. The physical storage upgrades are aimed more for gang houses and where gangs can pool their money together to get a large physical inventory to gear up from.

And nothing in v2 is set in stone. There's a lot of new changes and they will all be closely monitored.

16 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

The prices to upgrade virtual storage are around the same as buying a large crate to increase it by 1000 from v1. (So for 3000 storage you're paying the same as buying 3 large v1 crates).

Physical storage has gotten a huge buff, where a single crate could only store something like 30-60 MK1s, now they can store x10-x20 that amount. The physical storage upgrades are aimed more for gang houses and where gangs can pool their money together to get a large physical inventory to gear up from.

And nothing in v2 is set in stone. There's a lot of new changes and they will all be closely monitored.

The max amount of mk1's ive been able to get in 1 crate was like 10-12 give or take but definitely not 30-60.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
51 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I didn't like it cause I'm a poor. I have 1.6m to my name. So to upgrade my existing houses, yikes. 

It's not Gunna drive me away but it does suck. 

Went from 60k per house for storage to like 140k

Something to work towards.

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Let me start off by saying the new housing update is a massive improvement from what we had beforehand and i dont wanna seem to premature about making posts about V2 when it just went live but i feel like its better to get it out of the way before everything is set in stone and some people are questioning the new upgrade prices.

Before V2 everyone was custom to buying a house for 70k, 120k, 150, 220k etc and then buying multiple crates whether they be small or large. But now from what im gathering the house is basically one big crate which isnt a bad thing at all, but upgrading the storage space itself is where i can see there being an issue.

Right now every house starts off with 100 phys and virtual and to get more you need to upgrade and it seems quite expensive if you add up owning 10 houses, max you can own.

220k 3 crate house before v2 selling at market price including crates would cost you 280k all in, times that buy 10 assuming you have all 220k's, thats 2.8mill for 10 houses.

Now, if you buy a 220k and upgrade it 5,15,30K for phys and 5, 35, 55K for virtual, thats 3.6mill for 10 houses.

Now im not mad or upset by this, i like the addition of paying for storage upgrades but i just think the pricing is a little steep right now and should maybe be addressed before anything with v2 is set in stone. You guys have been transparent throughout the development of things so im sure you'll state your reasons and address any concerns.

Forgot to tagged the big bois: @Jesse @Clint Beastwood

Houses are endgame. They are essentially untouchable areas of the map, a safe haven for players. Not to mention you can have double the amount of them you could have before. I think actually using money to invest in something where you can see tangible benefits is a great thing.

Edited by Dust Runner
Ghost0fDawn, Jake and Mason like this
3 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

Not to mention you can have double the amount of them you could have before.

uh what? house cap hasnt changed.

3 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

I think actually using money to invest in something where you can see tangible benefits is a great thing.

You dont understand, we've already "invested" in house crates, now we have to again

J9HUNNA likes this
3 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You flipped physical and virtual prices. 
The upgrade prices are different depending on the house 'tier', but for 220k/150k houses it's:
Virtual: $5,000 (500) - $15,000 (1500) - $30,000 (3000)
Physical: $5,000 (200) - $35,000 (650) - $55,000 (900)

So upgrading the virtual inventory to 3000 space is $50,000. Around 10k cheaper than buying 3 large crates on V1.
As for physical inventory, the default storage is 100. That's 33 MK1s. The maximum physical storage for the largest houses is 900. That's 300 MK1s.

Jake, Dust Runner, Mason and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Azeh said:

The upgrade prices are different depending on the house 'tier', but for 220k/150k houses it's:

So upgrading the virtual inventory to 3000 space is $50,000. Around 10k cheaper than buying 3 large crates on V1.
As for physical inventory, the default storage is 100. That's 33 MK1s. The maximum physical storage for the largest houses is 900. That's 300 MK1s.

this makes sence now.

•ÐŠ• Randy and HomeUser like this

Really I think you just have to set up your houses for what you need now.  The house I store all my good shit in I would fully upgrade.  For a scotch house, all you would need is the max virtual inventory and maybe a little extra physical, same goes for meth houses.  So I guess in some ways it could be cheaper if you prioritize.

But still I'd like it cheaper cuz fuck spending money

Edited by Elaiscancer
7 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

Something to work towards.

Houses are endgame. They are essentially untouchable areas of the map, a safe haven for players. Not to mention you can have double the amount of them you could have before. I think actually using money to invest in something where you can see tangible benefits is a great thing.

That's the one downfall. Those damn pistolbanging trolls that sit in their house. firing into towns like Kavala and Athira.

9 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

Endgame we have already previously invested in, whether that be just buy for market price + crates or buy listed on market for X amount.

6 hours ago, Azeh said:

Its not 10k cheaper because we would have had 3000 virtual before with 3 crates, so we're paying 50k to upgrade for something we had previously.

Thats 33 mk1's for 100 storage which is the same as 33 mk1's between 3 crates pre v2 which is 11 per crate which is the same as before basically.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Endgame we have already previously invested in, whether that be just buy for market price + crates or buy listed on market for X amount.

Its not 10k cheaper because we would have had 3000 virtual before with 3 crates, so we're paying 50k to upgrade for something we had previously.

Thats 33 mk1's for 100 storage which is the same as 33 mk1's between 3 crates pre v2 which is 11 per crate which is the same as before basically.

Well there wasn't a price increase, so the prices won't get decreased. Try making a comp request for your V1 crates, but idk if it will get accepted.

14 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Well there wasn't a price increase, so the prices won't get decreased. Try making a comp request for your V1 crates, but idk if it will get accepted.

Im not saying there was a price increase on crates but there was a price added ontop of everything. Virtual inventory right now holds fuck all without upgrades even tho i basically had the upgrades pre v2 if you get me?