2 things that needs to be adressed.

Rodrigo

First lets start with the new tracksuit, we need to be able to use carrier lites with it. If not it's useless to wear unless you wanna be a naked pretty much. And please don't tell me it has the same armor level, go ingame and test it first.

Second the prison. No idea who thought that was a good idea xD <- See my xD?

At this point if there is gonna be a second bridge there has to be a policy in place about vans at the prison. If not there is way to many angles and pinpoints the cops should be able to use and legit win every prison break unless there is 15 rebels and 6 cops.

And in the future including the community for changes like that might be a good idea, just saying.

Zoex, Batcan, Innate and 19 others like this
1 minute ago, Rodrigo said:

First lets start with the new tracksuit, we need to be able to use carrier lites with it. If not it's useless to wear unless you wanna be a naked pretty much. And please don't tell me it has the same armor level, go ingame and test it first.

Second the prison. No idea who thought that was a good idea xD <- See my xD?

At this point if there is gonna be a second bridge there has to be a policy in place about vans at the prison. If not there is way to many angles and pinpoints the cops should be able to use and legit win every prison break unless there is 15 rebels and 6 cops.

And in the future including the community for changes like that might be a good idea, just saying.

I mean, I'm open to change, might wanna wait until there isn't 24 cops against you though. Hard to judge the balance of anything with numbers like that...

6 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

I mean, I'm open to change, might wanna wait until there isn't 24 cops against you though. Hard to judge the balance of anything with numbers like that...

Trust me, this was my thought before there was 24 cops on. Ofc we were getting stopped at that current prison. Everyone is open for change, but everytime there is a change it's overdone all im saying. Way to cheap for cops to get on the prison island now unless there is 10 + rebels on.

Prison doesnt need a second bridge. But all the cops complain when they cant suicide hatch slam.

Trainings could have gone a long way to show people that you can

1.) Pull a boat and go to the island 

2.) Buy a wetsuit and swim the 200 meters of water 

3.) Use a hummingbird to land at the back of the island

4.) Have higherups actually pull armor (Crazy idea right)

Instead a second bridge is added. And with HQ not even 1km away it means the cops can continue to slam endlessly until they win.

Good Lub, Ghouh, Steve and 4 others like this
1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I told Clint about this already and he said try it out first but i still cant see it working out. It made sense with the old prison because the design was completely different but the current one, no bueno.

Try it out is a nice way of saying we will ignore the community feedback for the next few months until people stop asking for it to be removed.

2 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Prison doesnt need a second bridge. But all the cops complain when they cant suicide hatch slam.

Trainings could have gone a long way to show people that you can

1.) Pull a boat and go to the island 

2.) Buy a wetsuit and swim the 200 meters of water 

3.) Use a hummingbird to land at the back of the island

4.) Have higherups actually pull armor (Crazy idea right)

Instead a second bridge is added. And with HQ not even 1km away it means the cops can continue to slam endlessly until they win.

Couldn’t agree more. Was surprised a second bridge was added. The prison (v1 version) was difficult for cops but that's how it should be. Actually forced us sgts to pull armor even though my bank account did not approve. :FeelsBadMan:

TRYHARD, Kyle_, Rodrigo and 1 other like this

Im just curious to why it was added without any community input. ( Sorry Captain's and maybe LT's.) Your opinion is not enough.

So hopefully in the future major changes like this is atleast brought into the community so people are able to contribute and try to make the change as smooth as possible. Because this prison is not even closed being balanced. And people that were around remember why the 2nd bridge was removed.

12 hours ago, danile666 said:

The bridge was always intended to be there, the script was broken. They were always clear about that. 

It's not hard to cover. 

It's not about being able to cover it. But at this rate there has to be atleast 8-10 rebels if there is 10+ cops online. If you are not able to see that, I have no idea what to tell you.

This is one of the big problems in cop changes, the cops are legit blind to see the changes they want are not balanced at all. They only see what's good for them in the long run. Stuff like that should be talked about with people that play both or major rebel/civ sided. As career cops have no idea how it is to be on the rebel side of things. As the prison became like 80 % easier to deal with as a cop.

^ Not directed towards you Danile, but had to say it.

12 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Its easy if you use your head.

Come on now, don't give them a hard time.

15 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

On paper I believe the gorkas have the same armor as coveralls?  Guess they don't?  If they don't then yeah that should be changed.

On paper it might be the same, but if you test it ingame it's not even close.

I’d consider myself a career cop (maybe less once I got admin so now I can see from both sides rather than have a one-sided tunnel vision) and as a career cop (or at least used to be) I preferred one single bridge on ANY faction I played, cop or civ, one bridge to and from prison is what I personally want and what I suggest, it is balanced for both sides, it’s easy to push as a cop if you push the right way, no need for a 2nd bridge

Sp0on, Steve and Rodrigo like this
1 hour ago, Rodrigo said:

It's not about being able to cover it. But at this rate there has to be atleast 8-10 rebels if there is 10+ cops online. If you are not able to see that, I have no idea what to tell you.

This is one of the big problems in cop changes, the cops are legit blind to see the changes they want are not balanced at all. They only see what's good for them in the long run. Stuff like that should be talked about with people that play both or major rebel/civ sided. As career cops have no idea how it is to be on the rebel side of things. As the prison became like 80 % easier to deal with as a cop.

^ Not directed towards you Danile, but had to say it.

So I will be the first to admit I am a career cop, but I also spend a lot of time on rebel so i can afford to do fun shit on cop.  We do a ton of prison breaks, and did some last night, and during the test server with the new bridge.  It was never an issue.  It was incredibly easy to block or cover with a couple options.

1 dude on the second bridge.  Was super easy and he can dip into the water if stuff gets too hot.  

1 dude on second bridge with a hemmt blocking cars.  Super easy again, and he can dip if need be.  

No one on second bridge but block it with a hemmt.  You can see the second bridge from the small window in the hallway at prison.  You can also see the approach on the road.  The hemmt just slows them down, while in the window shoot the dudes as they are dealing with the hemmt...or just have an rpg and rpg cars from the window.  It truly is easy.  

Also right deerstand from the rebel POV can see the bridge fairly easy with the blinds closed.  

I haven't even attempted it from the cop side yet, but from the rebel side it is just simply not a problem.  We were 6 rebels against like 15-20 cops.  We ultimately failed the front gate cause we are potatoes, kept the second bridge clear the whole time each fight though.  

The other prison with 2 entrances had so many more locations to push once on the island than this prison...so the second bridge there would have thinned you out even more than this current concept.  

I like it, it ads like 10% more challenge to a pretty rebel sided event, and it still keeps it rebel sided if you choose to adapt rather than just ignore the second bridge.  Do you not like a little bit more of a challenge?  Is that not a bit more fun then shitting on people for 30 min with no challenge?

Higher ups in the APD are either inactive or refuse to pull armor because they are scared.  This is really the only solution to that as they cannot force them to pull armor or log on.  So I really do not see this as a problem.

Also you keep saying without community input.  They have always said the second bridge was coming since the prison was built.  It was an issue with the old map snapping code that made it omitted.  So the community would have known it was going to exist from the get go.  I remember cause i bitched up a storm and this was always the answer from the beginning, the second bridge was always coming back.

I support the second bridge as of now but with proper training there is no need for it. I prefer grabbing a boat and going the long way around. It takes a good bit of time but if you buy loadouts, it's better to play it somewhat safe. Also mentioned are heli drops which I wouldn't do until a scout has made it to the back to confirm there is no 7.62 waiting. So yea bridge is good for now but It would be more fun with better tactics being used without the bridge.

5 hours ago, Lucien said:

bridge makes the prison worse for cops tbh i hate the second bridge now ruins my boat push

yeah just balances the gap between IQ of cops such as myself and Lucien. Backing up a HEMTT transport in the water 200 iq play that most cops just don't make. Think the problem is the cops need to be smarter. For one thing most of the cops don't even build up momentum before they slam the prison in a hatchback. You're going to get shot out and die if you start speeding up at the start of the bridge. I've said this time and time again there needs to be more big brain cops like myself @Lucien and @Aslan

9 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

If you wanna go back to one bridge, here's two ideas that are sure to make rebels cry.

Any vehicle blocking the bridge is able to be;

1) Rammed to fucking Africa

2) Seized upon quelling of the prison break

#1 is kinda already a thing, if they block the bridge you ram the vehicles off of it

Rodrigo and Sp0on like this