Future Content (Money Making)

Money Making Content  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Land Oil Buff?

• Yes, to low atm
    • No, Time per Run and money outcome is good
  2. 2. Uranium

• Yes, But make it Illegal all the way through
    • Yes, but some where along the run it splits and could be sold legally for less and illegally for more (Like Weed essentially)
    • No
  3. 3. Farming

• Yes, Legal farming like harvesting actual crops
    • No
  4. 4. PCP (Including Pharma) read desc.

• Yes, add the drug and include Pharmaceutical as an "event" for money or Laundered Money that collects from processing or selling PCP
    • Yes, add the drug and include Pharmaceutical as a place where a truck spawns and you have to drive it to a point and sell it before cops stop you
    • Yes, add the drug and just make the Pharmaceutical a "cartel" situation
    • Yes, but make it a regular drug without adding a Pharmaceutical place
    • No PCP
  5. 5. Tempest (Fuel)

• Yes, give a Tempest (Fuel) the Oil drilling script and make it usable
    • No, fuck off

After everything gets stored away and settled such as BH, Medic, Infamy etc all the things that are being reworked and we start to get content implemented and make Asylum great again we need to pool some ideas on new money making methods.

Land Oil

Land Oil when first introduced was a solid concept and added to Asylums money making list but was sadly very underwhelming with the Run time and money output ratio.  I did a run recently and received 18k after 20 minutes or so in a Fuel Truck.  Hopefully this can be buffed just a little.  Should for sure be better than weed.

Uranium

Uranium has been brought up before and I think it would be a great edition if (like weed) midway through your run you can choose to either process the contents legally into something like batteries and sell them for a little less or make it into like full blown Uranium which is illegal at the processor and illegal to sell for more.

Farming

Honestly, anything as far as more legal shit sounds good and this is what I came up with.  You can harvest crops at whatever the fuck field then take them to a factory or something and get them processed or whatever (im not a farmer) and then sell them.  Maybe yall have some better ideas for this please let me know!

PCP (Pharma)

So PCP is a drug we all know was never made into something you can make and sell.  I thought it would be cool if it could debut on Asylum but not only bring a new money maker to the table but a whole new "event".  The Pharmaceutical could be a place like Bank, Fed, Prison, or the new thing I still have done.  Now in this sense you can fight against cops to obtain money from the Pharma that collects from people processing or selling the drug.  Or you could make it like other servers and you need to run a truck full of (PCP?) to a specific area and sell it before the cops get you.  A third option would be making the Pharmaceutical a "cartel"  like place that can be captured and fought by rebels in the end to control the PCP world however this would conflict with Drug Cartel in general.

Tempest (Fuel)

The Tempest (Device) being added in V2 as a great edition because who doesnt love that fucking truck.  Should the Tempest (Fuel) be added with the Oil drilling script that the Fuel Truck and Hemtt Fuel have.

1 hour ago, ItsFevver said:

After everything gets stored away and settled such as BH, Medic, Infamy etc all the things that are being reworked and we start to get content implemented and make Asylum great again we need to pool some ideas on new money making methods.

Land Oil

Land Oil when first introduced was a solid concept and added to Asylums money making list but was sadly very underwhelming with the Run time and money output ratio.  I did a run recently and received 18k after 20 minutes or so in a Fuel Truck.  Hopefully this can be buffed just a little.  Should for sure be better than weed.

Uranium

Uranium has been brought up before and I think it would be a great edition if (like weed) midway through your run you can choose to either process the contents legally into something like batteries and sell them for a little less or make it into like full blown Uranium which is illegal at the processor and illegal to sell for more.

Farming

Honestly, anything as far as more legal shit sounds good and this is what I came up with.  You can harvest crops at whatever the fuck field then take them to a factory or something and get them processed or whatever (im not a farmer) and then sell them.  Maybe yall have some better ideas for this please let me know!

PCP (Pharma)

So PCP is a drug we all know was never made into something you can make and sell.  I thought it would be cool if it could debut on Asylum but not only bring a new money maker to the table but a whole new "event".  The Pharmaceutical could be a place like Bank, Fed, Prison, or the new thing I still have done.  Now in this sense you can fight against cops to obtain money from the Pharma that collects from people processing or selling the drug.  Or you could make it like other servers and you need to run a truck full of (PCP?) to a specific area and sell it before the cops get you.  A third option would be making the Pharmaceutical a "cartel"  like place that can be captured and fought by rebels in the end to control the PCP world however this would conflict with Drug Cartel in general.

Tempest (Fuel)

The Tempest (Device) being added in V2 as a great edition because who doesnt love that fucking truck.  Should the Tempest (Fuel) be added with the Oil drilling script that the Fuel Truck and Hemtt Fuel have.

I think Oil is fine due to it being a legal activity, cant make it too profitable + its mainly done for crafting.

Good idea, think it should be illegal considering is uranium, makes sense no?

Tractor getting added means there definitely should be use for it so yes on the farming.

PCP has been in the gang since 2014 with no use so anything will work for this. I personally chose the drive from point A to B.

I would assume this will be a thing considering the hemmit fuel is already in.

Sliick likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I think Oil is fine due to it being a legal activity, cant make it too profitable + its mainly done for crafting.

Good idea, think it should be illegal considering is uranium, makes sense no?

Tractor getting added means there definitely should be use for it so yes on the farming.

PCP has been in the gang since 2014 with no use so anything will work for this. I personally chose the drive from point A to B.

I would assume this will be a thing considering the hemmit fuel is already in.

I can accept its current state thats fine

I think for Uranium you need to get Lithium and maybe 1 or 2 other items (like meth) and you can either take those to a legal processor to make batteries (sells for less) or take them to a Uranium (illegal) processor and make Uranium which sells for more

Hell yes

Agreed I always wanted to see pcp be added as a money maker. Dont care how it ends up I like all ideas

Should be yea