THANK YOU for V2

RonnyB

I have two things to say. 

1) To all who were involved in V2, @Jesse and whoever else was involved in rewriting the mission file from the ground up, Thank you. 

Obviously you care about the community and I think you have done a wonderful job. The server feels extremely stable and it hasn't felt this smooth in the last 5+ years since I've been around.

Thank you for the work you put in; it really shows and I am happy we have an owner like you. 

2) Asylum has never felt this fun in the last 2 maybe 3 years. V2 helps a lot as there is no fear of d/c or bugging but I have to tell you guys not having Bounty Hunter in the game is awesome. 

You can walk around with a bounty now and not be scared of being downed from 200 feet away with no initiation anymore. Even with the population at 60/70% I am finding civs in every city hanging out. Athira is fun again.. civs are friendlier to each other and I have had more conversations with people in the last 3 days than I have probably had in the last 3 months because people aren't afraid to let their guard down and hang out and chill out in cities anymore. 

PLEASE remove BH completely. If people want to BH they can apply for cop.. its easy.. why do we need cops and BH? Also, most BH i talk to said they don't even bother with large bounties as they are uncatchable anyway.. BH sucks and it kills city life (which is important for new players.. which we need!). 

Nobody should have the ability to affect up to 1 hour of your gameplay and have the option of NOT roleplaying...

TLDR; thank you for V2 it is amazing and the servers are 100x more healthy without Bounty Hunting.

3 hours ago, RonnyB said:

Everyone that is still here is delusional, just like Sears executives. Pretty soon Asylum will be the average mall with three stores open that can't pay for the electricity...

We're in the time when the mall music is still playing but you don't really see anyone in the stores, the only things open are a JCPenny's and one shitty Chinese place in the food court.

emptymallresize.jpg

Huan Lee, WiIIiam, GravL and 2 others like this
17 minutes ago, Slick said:

Everyone that is still here is delusional, just like Sears executives. Pretty soon Asylum will be the average mall with three stores open that can't pay for the electricity...

We're in the time when the mall music is still playing but you don't really see anyone in the stores, the only things open are a JCPenny's and one shitty Chinese place in the food court.

emptymallresize.jpg

Weren't you leaving?

14 hours ago, Slick said:

Can you go away? Right now on these forums you're the type of unwanted ape that walks into a room where people are standing around talking and they all stop and get quiet while staring at you, hoping you'll disappear. If you don't like the server improvements and aren't playing like you've said numerous times, can you fuck off then?

The only constructive thing that came out of you ever was...

Oh shit...

Nothing. lmfao.

Bandit, Nightmare, Gregg and 2 others like this
Just now, Dust Runner said:

Can you go away? Right now on these forums you're the type of unwanted ape that walks into a room where people are standing around talking and they all stop and get quiet while staring at you, hoping you'll disappear. If you don't like the server improvements and aren't playing like you've said numerous times, can you fuck off then?

Oh shit...

Nothing. lmfao.

Lol basically everything you post is shit too. Only difference is you're a genuine idiot, I'm just a troll.

Corn likes this
10 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

Oh shit...

Nothing. lmfao.

This is probably the lease constructive thing you've posted and it's leagues more professional than slick will ever be. +1

30 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

This is probably the lease constructive thing you've posted and it's leagues more professional than slick will ever be. +1

least*

Just briefly running through all of your posts, you're about as dumb as Dust Retard.

Your judgement of constructive and/or professional are just about as useless as your opinion. So fuck off...

Kind Regards,

DJScias Slick

19 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

How about if you bring bounty hunter back make it whitelisted with enforced guidelines but just make it squeaker APD

This wont work. Enforced guidelines as in people aren't allowed to abuse it? That's what made bounty hunting fun. As much as I hate bounty hunters, I abused the fuck out of it and probably made so many people quit the game, but that's what got me off. Nothing better than making a squeaker cry/combat log then get banned for the combat log.

4 hours ago, Slick said:

least*

Just briefly running through all of your posts, you're about as dumb as Dust Retard.

Your judgement of constructive and/or professional are just about as useless as your opinion. So fuck off...

Kind Regards,

DJScias Slick

Oh no, I made a typo, better attack that! I'll leave it, because I don't care.

Slick likes this
3 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

As much as I hate bounty hunters, I abused the fuck out of it and probably made so many people quit the game, but that's what got me off. Nothing better than making a squeaker cry/combat log then get banned for the combat log.

I abused the fuck out of it and probably made so many people quit the game

Take BH out. 

bounty hunter shouldn't be removed, the bounty starter should just be upped.

MX should only be buyable with apex predator/crusader. 

Maybe something can be done with the jail time when sent to jail by BH. Say for instance it's the jail time of half ur bounty (50k bounty = jail time of 25k bounty). But i am still not seeing any  valid argument about why BH should be removed.

Don't bring "fun" as an argument because people who want to play BH wanna have fun with that.

I like BH tho, cops shouldn't be the only thing to be worried about.

Edited by wollie35
Maaqs likes this
8 hours ago, wollie35 said:

bounty hunter shouldn't be removed, the bounty starter should just be upped.

MX should only be buyable with apex predator/crusader. 

Maybe something can be done with the jail time when sent to jail by BH. Say for instance it's the jail time of half ur bounty (50k bounty = jail time of 25k bounty). But i am still not seeing any  valid argument about why BH should be removed.

Don't bring "fun" as an argument because people who want to play BH wanna have fun with that.

I like BH tho, cops shouldn't be the only thing to be worried about.

Dont bring fun into an argument? Fun should be the most important thing in an argument. 

No one likes getting downed, getting restrained, often times left somewhere, or put in jail. The truth is jail just isnt fun, and you can at least RP with cops and have a more fair interaction with them, bounty hunters are like a tethered force. They always know your general location,  and are always moving towards you, and you can do nothing about that. You can at least lose the cops and go about your business, you cant lose a bounty hunter, only delay them.

Now should BH be removed? Probably not, but dont disregard the other side of the looking glass over "fun" because doing so makes it sound like you having fun is more important than them having fun. 

These discussions should be 100% be using fun as the main factor in the argument to find the middle ground and what works best to both sides.

Dust Runner likes this
12 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

Dont bring fun into an argument? Fun should be the most important thing in an argument. 

i ment as in bh is fun, so saying getting jailed aint fun shouldn't be an argument, cause what isnt fun for 1 is fun for the other 

But tbh that's why i think my other points are more valid, balancing the fun/dislike of both sides. Cause i've played a ton of rebel and bh and I 100 % think the BH should not be removed.

Edited by wollie35
20 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

i ment as in bh is fun, so saying getting jailed aint fun shouldn't be an argument, cause what isnt fun for 1 is fun for the other 

But tbh that's why i think my other points are more valid, balancing the fun/dislike of both sides. Cause i've played a ton of rebel and bh and I 100 % think the BH should not be removed.

So, your point is: that because you like bounty hunter and enjoy it, and that others do not, that your argument holds more weight? Because thats what I am hearing. 

No one should want to take the fun away from somebody but when the mechanic is heavily weighted towards ruining someone elses fun, it should be adressed, and some rebalance should be made.

Personally I dont like BH too much for a couple reasons, but nothing that cant be changed. The most major of issues past that are not bounty hunters who actually use it as intended, but the rampant abuse and easy exploitablity of BH that takes away a lot of the fun for anyone else.

14 hours ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

So, your point is: that because you like bounty hunter and enjoy it, and that others do not, that your argument holds more weight? Because thats what I am hearing. 

No one should want to take the fun away from somebody but when the mechanic is heavily weighted towards ruining someone elses fun, it should be adressed, and some rebalance should be made.

Personally I dont like BH too much for a couple reasons, but nothing that cant be changed. The most major of issues past that are not bounty hunters who actually use it as intended, but the rampant abuse and easy exploitablity of BH that takes away a lot of the fun for anyone else.

I am saying because people, alongside me enjoy BH. Neither hold more weight, that's why it shouldn't be removed.

When i get bounty hunted of course it's not fun but its part of the game, when i am the BH it is fun for me. You can't remove bounty hunter cause it brings alot of fun to people aswell.

By exploitablity do you mean stealing bounties of cops or?

Cause I understand that the Bh weapons are extremely strong but I don't see anything special besides kidnapping cops for bounties. Could just be me tho.