Put a time limit on police restraints

Not talking shit about anything that has happened recently, buuuuuuuuuut some times things happen and a officer happens to leave you restrained and you don't want to alt f4 because maybe your brand new PC is a piece of shit and wont let you end the damn process. Maybe you could put a 1/2 hour time limit on cop restraints for people like me?

If you can't get the situation over with in 1/2 hour or more then damn that person should be let go!

You can always press the restart/power button on your computer if that happens but I definitely see what you are saying tho. I was doing a prison break once with a group of people and everyone got processed except me and I was left on the side of the prison by the water for about 15 minutes until some random cop decided to stop by. 

Edited by SV Paul
46 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

Not talking shit about anything that has happened recently, buuuuuuuuuut some times things happen and a officer happens to leave you restrained and you don't want to alt f4 because maybe your brand new PC is a piece of shit and wont let you end the damn process. Maybe you could put a 1/2 hour time limit on cop restraints for people like me?

If you can't get the situation over with in 1/2 hour or more then damn that person should be let go!

Whenever that happens, and you are left alone in restraints for 10+ minutes without being discussed with, you can go to the Police Support for civilians channel and notify an LT or SGT. This does not mean join the cop channels and harass the officers telling them what they did, a simple , hey this officer has left me in this position restrained, can you notify them please. Personally on civ, a guy typed in side saying the same thing, i went and lockpicked him, brought him to police, got both of us pardons.

Le Razoir and OgreTV like this
Just now, epTic said:

There's at least one officer who doesn't have a space in his name lol

Was restrained at a bank for 15 mins and had 3+ cop cars drive past me, only officer who had no spaces didnt give a shit luckily it was close to restart and i kept my suicide vest

1 minute ago, Sojobo said:

Press 5, select officer, ???, profit

Doesnt work while restrained does it 0.o 

19 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

I find it hard to believe that you have zero friends in sidechat who can't either lockpick your cuffs or simply text the cops for you telling them they forgot about you somewhere.

I was on s3 so i didn't know anyone :( the cops couldn't give a shit about me after multiple text messages

Just now, Miss Evo said:

I was on s3 so i didn't know anyone :( the cops couldn't give a shit about me after multiple text messages

I find it hard to believe that  zero people knew you on S3 who couldn't either lockpick your cuffs or simply text the cops for you telling them they forgot about you somewhere.

:P

1 minute ago, Big Fred said:

I find it hard to believe that  zero people knew you on S3 who couldn't either lockpick your cuffs or simply text the cops for you telling them they forgot about you somewhere.

:P

Why is it hard believe? If you main one server you're 9/10 times not going to know anyone on another server.

Edited by Ebola
1 hour ago, eric91611 said:

Ummmmm for 1 no time limit is needed imo. maybe i just don't get caught much lol.
for 2, isn't Alt+F4 when arrested or in an initiation considered battle logging?

If combat is over and police have dealt with situation then they can't hold u for more than 10 mins so at that point alt f4 if you want and you will end up in jail

10 hours ago, Jessie Slaughter said:

Of course Evo is a dude, unless you hear it talk never believe it's a female, and even then I guess never believe it lol

But of course we've all been there done that right.

Mmmmmm.. yup. A dude until we hear them speak! Oh well.. this IS a role playing server anyways, so... Maybe Evo just has a different agenda

Jessie Slaughter likes this

You have to consider that there could be a bank/Fed, and after securing the suspect, you can't always get out with them without being lit up. On top of that, you could have higher-up requests thrown into that, and that could potentially lead over 30 minutes due to the time it takes sometimes to secure the scene, transport them, and have their story heard by a higher-up. There's just too many issues with having that implemented, no support.

Emma likes this