Modded Server Bug List

• Brisbane Car Shop:  Says no spawn point is available...
  • Backpack (TRYK Carryall black) full of unprocessed diamonds disappeared after soft log.  (RIP)
  • Bought the dirtbike (M1103 or something like that).  Wouldn't let me store it and it no longer shows up in my garage.  (RIP)
  • Was in the middle of mining and RIP, went straight to black screen (Cannot switch sides so soon screen).  Happened to everyone I think?
  • Bought a $4,600 offroad and drove it about 300m until "Mission failed, all players died."  After restart both money and car gone from bank/garage.
  • DP8 gas station no worky.

Edited by gramps

After a server restart I lost my truck and hours later it was still not in my garage, (synced multiple times before restart). 

Might just be an Arma bug but I died from a collision with another car, we both blew up, when the flames burnt out the car despawned and my friend was able to be revived, but my body disappeared.

I couldn't get any scope to work with any gun in the rebel stores. Spent like 10k on different scopes for different guns and non of them worked. Jumped into editor and most modded scopes were compatible with the available weapons.

Memory leaks seems to be a massive issue with this map. It was happening to people in the Encore TS left and right.

Edited by Haych
  • Pulling Helis from police HQ spawns them inside the garage, not on the helipad.
  • AR15 and Colt Carbine variants for cops (SGT+ are lethal only)
  • A certain article of civ clothing can be used to VDM people by sprinting into them.
  • mem leak
  • mem leak
  • mem leak
  • Purchasing an optic of any sort from any side will not equip the scope to most weapons, and your money will be eaten like a shitty vending machine.
  • Decelerating in a vehicle without the Ebrake will not allow you turn while doing so (holding "S")
Edited by Ghost0fDawn