S6 Money making

Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

What are the most current profitable ways to make $$$ right now besides weed?

If you can also please post the payout as to what vehicle you used also.

You're a cop! You're just gonna patrol the areas that I tell you!

No but in all seriousness, turtles are by far the most profitable right now with extremely low risk and quick run time. 55k per run, and if you're quick you can finish in just under half an hour.

blinky likes this
Just now, Diseased said:

Meth isn't the best option but isn't bad. Heroin seems pretty good but a SHIT TON of cops patrol that area of the map so GL HF and go back to making money on cop.

Ya the ingredients for meth seem to be spread all over the map currently. As I was playing civ yesterday I couldn't touch the heroin fields as the cops were checking it on the dot. It seems like making moonshine is the least riskiest way of getting caught since there is no HQ nearby and very little traffic. 

4 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Ya the ingredients for meth seem to be spread all over the map currently. As I was playing civ yesterday I couldn't touch the heroin fields as the cops were checking it on the dot. It seems like making moonshine is the least riskiest way of getting caught since there is no HQ nearby and very little traffic. 

Not very good money atm but gl. I say let the cop population die down a bit and you should be fine running drugs. Also the vehicle factory isn't a HORRIBLE way to make money either.

3 minutes ago, Diseased said:

Not very good money atm but gl. I say let the cop population die down a bit and you should be fine running drugs. Also the vehicle factory isn't a HORRIBLE way to make money either.

craft hellcats when your gang holds zaros, they chop for about 75k and only cost 30 to make + materials. 

Orca's chop for 90k O_O

Edited by wr4thx
4 minutes ago, bamf said:

How is the market economy affecting turtles though?  I would think the pricing would be significantly driven down by this point.  

I haven't seen any, but it seems like every time you go there you would think theres a scuba cult going on there by the mass numbers.

with the fact there is always 20-30 cops online, 24 hours a day, and more than half of those are just patrolling the drug fields over and over, there seriously needs to be more ways of making money, all the legal ways either make next to nothing now because of the market, or are being camped by other people and you die when you finish your run, anything illegal, the cops will come back every 20 minutes non stop and catch you in no time at all.

10 minutes ago, bamf said:

It's also the amount of people doing turtles as well.  This is supply and demand.  If everyone is doing the same thing, then the market gets flooded - and the price goes down.  Have to spread out your activities and get ahead of the curve... ;)

thats true, I was running weed in an ambulance before made some good money and great way to hide from the cops :)

Edited by Ebola
1 hour ago, bamf said:

How is the market economy affecting turtles though?  I would think the pricing would be significantly driven down by this point.  

It has. Last night I made 55k, this morning I made 25k. Narrowed it down 50% while 500 turtles were on the market.

2 hours ago, henky said:

jup i think i was one of the first people doing turtles i made 55k each run. didnt made alot because of the server going down every 20 min.

Now i did turtles and the price each turtle meat went down from 1024$ to 552$.

in kavala we make our money from the water, fishing, excavating and turtles. Australia cannot take this away from us

2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Yes but cops camping areas so they can get talents and money is not good for the game.  Nothing will really be done about it but it just makes the cops look pathetic. 

Oh damn we have been pulled over for so much dumb stuff. Never been so hard to argue 1 hit and run charge

I have 15k and 5 talent points from two full days on #6 Cop, I run around with a 9mm that can't disable moving cars and has a max range of 100ish meters. When I try to arrest anyone at a illegal area I'm 9/10 times met with at least 6+ hostiles with 7.62 and one shot pistols. You guys are babies. 

IAmLegion likes this
26 minutes ago, Jamooze said:

I have 15k and 5 talent points from two full days on #6 Cop, I run around with a 9mm that can't disable moving cars and has a max range of 100ish meters. When I try to arrest anyone at a illegal area I'm 9/10 times met with at least 6+ hostiles with 7.62 and one shot pistols. You guys are babies. 

Isn't one of the whitelist questions " what would yo do when you go to x area and bunch of rebels there "? :P bruh you just failed your whitelist interview xD

But seriously, playing cop won't make you lots of money because of the amount of cops and the small bounties. 

I think the issue a lot of civs are having is that they are always being charged with everything because cops need talent points. This will probably stop being the case in a couple of weeks when they start getting talent points and prestige points :)

Midamaru and Pentax like this
40 minutes ago, Jamooze said:

you're too busy walking behind me at the gunstore and telling me I have a nice butt, scaring the shit out of me. Juck famooze

Edited by Scott
  • 3 weeks later...

Well back on topic, one underrated thing to do is lumber. Get a wood axe and cut trees north of brisbane. In the land rover  (250 weight one) you can make 3.5k in about 3-3.5 minutes depending on your speed. It adds up very fast if you can do the grind quickly.

blinky likes this