Ban Admin Abuse

Phantah

I was banned for 3 days for bounty boosting! I split my bounty with another bounty hunter and made  $100k. To begin with, I didnt know that was a rule (please font comment about how I should have known) and second of all, after getting banned, I checked the rules to see if bounty boosting was a rule and it was. But what was written is that the money made from the boosting is supposed to be deleted, NOT EVERYTHING! After my ban, I got back on to quickly realise that all the money and licenses and cars and helicopters that I owned was ALLLLLLLL DELETED!!!!!! I would like to know if the admin has the right to over punish me or is that abuse of power! Please help! OH! And not only that, after the ban was over, my friend who was banned aswell for boosting with me, attempted to communicate with the admin who banned us, and after the admin completely ignoring him, he got banned for harrasment, even though he said nothing wrong!

Edited by Phantah
forgot too add something

This has to be, what, the third or fourth post about this?  If the others were deleted, I doubt this one will have a long shelf life either.  At least you didnt call gnashes a pig fucker this time.  Just start over and build yourself up stronger than you were before.  Also, roll up some purple and let it go yo.