Admin Appreciation Thread

@Jigawatt  @Starance @Rodrigo @Mr Smirnoff @Shepurd @Jamooze @Jaeger @HapHazard @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Sojobo @Trilligy

1: Thanks, @Mr Smirnoff for hosting sexy events and checking my comps <3 

2: Thanks,@Jamooze for giving my first ever comp <3 love you boo 

3: Thanks, @Starance for being one of my fav admins checking out most of my shit and always answering me and willing to help thanks, admin dad 

4: Thanks, @Jigawatt for checking my comps out <3 

5: Thanks, @Rodrigo for checking my comps and dealing with my sexy ass 

6: Thanks, @Shepurd for checking my comps and never answering my Dm's

7: Thanks, @Jaeger for checking my comps and getting very mad at me for annoying the shit out of you :( that hurt my feelings but ILYLN 

8: Thanks, @HapHazard for roasting my rant about make asylum great again and thanks for being a Canadian admin <3 

9: Thanks, @BaDaBiNg_10-8 for banning me and making me a teamspeak channel I'm still waiting for my appeal thanks <3 

10: OHH how can I forgot about my hero @Sojobo thanks, tping me when I was drowning you saved me from dying it made me feel like someone cared about my down syndrome ass 

11: Thanks, @Trilligy for denying my comp request cause of my shit internet but I love you a lot <3 

• 3 weeks later...

@Will Not going to lie, everytime I see some Lt get admin I roll my eyes and think "He will be a mod and pretty much hit the chill out button when getting admin". Wrong. This guy has happy to help me out on several occasions and he is overall great at what he does. Works his ass off around here. This guy is in for the long haul and that's what I like to see.

Will likes this

I would like to thank the guys who helped when a hacker caused a massive rampage blowing up everything and somehow it borked up my character to the point that my pc would freeze and crash when it tried to load him while connecting. Ended up my character had to be wiped and I was compensated back with what I have and it worked perfectly. It was my first few days on the server community and gave me a good impression of how well it was handled.

Mike Stmria and Dredge like this
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to nominate Mitch as the admin of the year. He is sooooo gooooddd at banning people, is ratio must be incredible! I guess 99% ban rate, what a champ!

He don't even watch the videos he just ban you and when you go to him to explain yourself he insult you and close the conversation immediately, what a funny guy!

You spent hundred of dollars on the server and have thousand of hours played... with no emotion he doesn't give a fuck and don't want to watch your video evidence that you didn't deserve a ban, he is truly my hero!

A GoFundMe page is going up soon so we can buy him a nice medal and a coin because he contribute so much at banning people who are invested in the community and follow the rules.

On 31-10-2017 at 11:55 PM, MitchTheAbuser said:

I would like to nominate Mitch as the admin of the year. He is sooooo gooooddd at banning people, is ratio must be incredible! I guess 99% ban rate, what a champ!

He don't even watch the videos he just ban you and when you go to him to explain yourself he insult you and close the conversation immediately, what a funny guy!

You spent hundred of dollars on the server and have thousand of hours played... with no emotion he doesn't give a fuck and don't want to watch your video evidence that you didn't deserve a ban, he is truly my hero!

A GoFundMe page is going up soon so we can buy him a nice medal and a coin because he contribute so much at banning people who are invested in the community and follow the rules.

I think mitch is a pretty chill dude, but yet again i haven't been banned yet, only thing i know is to not kidnap him cuz he will bolt ur ass

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
  • 1 month later...
On 10/31/2017 at 5:55 PM, MitchTheAbuser said:

Any update as to when I get the coin? Also can this coin be sold for 1 bitcoin?

Heidelberg likes this
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@bamf or whoever either wrote or published a privacy policy, thank you because I think few will ever view it. Before I remember it being a bunch of default gibberish. As well, I appreciate the up-to-date nature of the Asylum website within the past year. Although such work is appreciated by few, it is still appreciated.

Johnny likes this
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...