[APD] Revamping the "Charge With Crime" menu screen

Revamping the "Charge With Crime" menu screen

New menu should include:

• Categories (similar to the guidebook) - Criminal offences, Traffic offences, Water offences, Aviation and so on
  • When selecting a category you should get a list of charges under that section. This avoids a very long messy list of charges and help stop "mis-clicks" / adding the wrong charge.
  • Charges that are stack-able should have a box that a number can be typed into. This would allow officers to add a stack of charges without the need to constantly reopen. 
    Example: we need to add 20 dirty money charges to someone, we can do this by simply typing in 20 and 20 charges are added.
  • After adding a stack-able charge such as speeding it should say "xx has charged xx with speeding. Total Speeding 12"
  • Adding a charge should not close the charge window, the officer should have to click a "close" button.

If you wanna talk about "Categories" I don't think the 4 sections the TG lists is good enough.  "Criminal Offenses" is just too big.  I would split that up into "Misdemeanors" (small charges like littering, noise disturbance, public intoxication, checkpoint gates) and "Drugs" (all the possession of meth/coke/etc) and maybe another section or two.

Edited by PRMadMax

+1 for more consistency between the ticketing guide and in-game charges.  I made a list of the discrepancies between the two and it's nothing but confusing...

If you wanna talk about "Categories" I don't think the 4 sections the TG lists is good enough.  "Criminal Offenses" is just too big.  I would split that up into "Misdemeanors" (small charges like littering, noise disturbance, public intoxication, checkpoint gates) and "Drugs" (all the possession of meth/coke/etc) and maybe another section or two.

Bersabee, RomanRunsCA and PRMadMax like this