Change Log 6.7.0

Paratus

22 minutes ago, Motown said:

We can't make changes to files that we use from the Workshop. We would need to upload it to our own Asylum package, or talk to the publisher of the mod and ask them to make the changes. The only other option would be to remove or replace them. Right now, they are the only thing that looks like a police car.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=637933098&searchtext=

@Motown 

Destrah likes this
2 hours ago, Motown said:

We can't make changes to files that we use from the Workshop. We would need to upload it to our own Asylum package, or talk to the publisher of the mod and ask them to make the changes. The only other option would be to remove or replace them. Right now, they are the only thing that looks like a police car.

That said, we have been in contact with Jonzie, and he has agreed to make adjustments to the vehicles in his package. I do not know when that will be available though.

On top of the Vests I made. I started looking into car models. He is a APD crown vic. Handles much better than the current car. The light bar is less blinding at night. The siren needs a couple tweaks, but good to go otherwise. There is also a UC version of this car. Going to start work on 2 more APD models. Also includes civ variants.

Also, the front glass is not bullet proof.

mCI4dW8.jpg

Spoiler

x9yqohX.jpg

APD BMW QJiUKop.jpg

Edited by Serpico