Change Log 6.7.0

Paratus

• Houses on Australia with garages now function as vehicle garages.
  • Fixed several exploits related to blood bags.
  • Police AR15 rubber rounds will now down properly.
  • Vehicles with corpses inside can now be chopped and impounded.
  • Fixed exploit with repairing vehicles.
  • Speed bombs and suicide vests will work more reliably.
  • Talent descriptions updated on Australia.
  • The federal reserve on Australia will now spawn gold bars.
  • Fixed missing ammo types on some shops, such as bounty shops and in Pyrgos.
  • Fixed bugs with the buggy on Australia.
  • Fixed missing MK1 ammo on Altis.
  • Fixed exploit with chop shop.
  • The walls for the Australian prison should no longer be damagable.
  • Australia cartel containers all fixed up.
  • Reworked helicopter shops and garages to spawn in elevated positions. This will fix loads of related bugs.
  • Excavation now works properly on Australia.
  • Fixed an issue with synchronizing IPs to My Asylum. Should now be more reliably updated.
  • Fixed a broken shader on Australia which would cause massive log spammage and probably destroyed framerates.

Hotfix

• Fixed some issues/exploits with the federal reserve on Australia.
  • Added a bunch of new vehicles to Australia for both the police and civilians.
  • Added support for custom mod vehicle color options which grants a lot of colors for these new vehicles and can be used to expand on the beetle, yamaha bike and others.
  • New vehicles all of a different skin option for each donor level obtained.
4 minutes ago, RedNecked said:

Are you kidding me? You litteraly cannot shoot trough the cops car.. Also take like 4 mag to shoot out the windshields.

We can't make changes to files that we use from the Workshop. We would need to upload it to our own Asylum package, or talk to the publisher of the mod and ask them to make the changes. The only other option would be to remove or replace them. Right now, they are the only thing that looks like a police car.

That said, we have been in contact with Jonzie, and he has agreed to make adjustments to the vehicles in his package. I do not know when that will be available though.

Olivia likes this
4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

There's nothing to fix. The cars are just shit.

So change them to something different, skin a new vehicle, something. It's not about how awful they drive (I feel for you, coppers), it's about how they are INVINCIBLE. You can shoot the window 20 times with a 7.62 and throw a grenade at it, and still you will not break it. Cops pull up to you, pop sirens, and sit in their car and laugh behind the bulletproof glass.

Edited by J9R9MY
RedNecked likes this
Just now, J9R9MY said:

So change them to something different. It's not about how awful they drive (I feel for you, coppers), it's about how they are INVINCIBLE. You can shoot the window 20 times with a 7.62 and throw a grenade at it, and still you will not break it. Cops pull up to you, pop sirens, and sit in their car and laugh behind the bulletproof glass.

I agree many vehicles on the server are to op the Bus is literally a tank that can't be destroyed.

1 minute ago, J9R9MY said:

So change them to something different. It's not about how awful they drive (I feel for you, coppers), it's about how they are INVINCIBLE. You can shoot the window 20 times with a 7.62 and throw a grenade at it, and still you will not break it. Cops pull up to you, pop sirens, and sit in their car and laugh behind the bulletproof glass.

Welcome back.

Yea the cop car is broken on both sides. 1st side is it's handling, it's sooooooooo SHIT. 2nd side it's too OP armor wise. Would def like it changed to something else or completely removed.

J9R9MY likes this

Arms - gives a discount & taxes people and that money goes directly into the gang bank at the same amount as it did pre 6.0 (reduced to fit the new market) 

Drug - Keep it how it is with the processing benefits but instead of crates make it go directly into the gang bank as it did pre 6.0 (reduced to fit the new market again) 

Oil - take a percentage of the oil made and deposit it directly into the gang bank (similar to drug cartel) but keep the rubber at the crate as well to give people a real reason to fight the cartel instead of it being wasted. -

Although alcohol isn't necessarily being used anymore considering the money drop on it - 

Alcohol Cartel - Faster brewing alcohol & if you own it maybe it sells for more (?) *unsure how it would work just an idea - and if you own it you take a percentage of the alcohol made and it gets deposited into the gang bank. - so many people have alcohol houses that are being wasted atm. could give them a reason to gear up and fight for it.

pls cartel patch soon there is nobody to fight :(