Civilian Appreciation Thread

This is to highlight positive RP experiences found throughout our community.

Roleplay wise' date=' I'd give a [u']big vouch to both, [uSER=208]Beef[/uSER] and [uSER=241]Miss Evo[/uSER] who without perusing something to gain, they both supported the Avar idea for the roleplay aspect. I think in a community that somewhat lacks roleplay, members like those two who both gave time to create guides, spreadsheets etc. Just to try and bring some role-play into the community through an roleplaying idea of someones with no real intention for gain is great and what any roleplaying community needs.

I know me and Chandler are new to the community, and my vouch may mean little, but we've fought for expansive roleplaying groups such as Avar on more serious roleplay servers and failed, yet here it actually somewhat worked gaining members, already at 15. Thanks to help from people like Evo and Beef. Not to mention countless other members who've just gave donations from their own hard worked money just to help out.

Note: This isn't me vouching them for helping my group, this is a vouch for the fact they helped because they saw the potential to bring more roleplay into the community for those who want it. They gave time and ingame money to help out with nothing in return just for that idea. (They obviously like their community)

I have to give huge kudos to the guy who go introduced me to this great Rp community Escobar. Not very liked because he makes his living robbing people but his rp is on point. We never Rdm and we record all of our game play because people always say we rdm when they don't comply and we are forced to put them down. We love to rp and are always willing to give a second chance to people that comply to our demands. We go as far as text messaging them and then voice rp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just saying, police should try to talk before handcuffing people with a small bounty, what the point of RP if you talk while being restrained, your already in jail, stop getting 15 year old police, even if you think they are RP in your police interview, they suck when you guys are not there hahaha, t his is what kill every altislife

Edited by Raphael
On 2/8/2016 at 9:35 AM, Raphael said:

just saying, police should try to talk before handcuffing people with a small bounty, what the point of RP if you talk while being restrained, your already in jail, stop getting 15 year old police, even if you think they are RP in your police interview, they suck when you guys are not there hahaha, t his is what kill every altislife

If you have a specific issue with any officer who you feel has wronged you then you are more than welcome to report them. Please remember that recording is paramount because one person's word over another is not going to help achieve what you may be looking for.

Edited by Actaea
Olivia likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2016 at 1:51 PM, Capt Pepper said:

+1 for @Tiefman. After I got some awesome footage of him flying a plane all the way through the Sydney bridge. He was cool enough to take me up in his plane where we were running drugs. It was a hell of a time!

@Tiefman, I'm sorry to say my computer died. Ive lost all the footage that I got of your flying man... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love having 25-30 people in Kavala just messing around. Last night there was a bunch of fun around the DMV as usual but in the good sense and not just someone shooting people down. A bunch of us sitting around on the benches and such with a rap battle, some guys beatboxing, and everyone having a good time. Also the suicide vest guy was funny too. Some of the police were amazing too (can't name names but you know who you are lol) 

I love you all B)

GravL likes this
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not entirely sure what the kid's name was, but I believe it was James J Smith or something close to that. @NovalokHD and I got kidnapped by @Maxime and his friend. After they took my gear and let me go, I ran a few blocks away and asked a bounty hunter if I could borrow his MX & bandoleer. So the bounty hunter (James) lent me his MX and I was able to go back and save my buddy and capture the two Criminals. +100 to the bounty hunter who let me borrow his weapon. 

Edited by USCCHRIS
  • 2 months later...

I honestly don't remeber the name, but we were threatening people saying : if you dont sing the abc backwards you will die, the guy litteraly sang CBA and then put his hands down. If you see this 10/10 respect that was the most funny reaction i've seen. (normally people actually try to go like z-y).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, Biground said:

Wanted to take a minute to highlight @Fig Jig for being such a cool guy. I don't bounty hunt ever but decided to start today. When we found him and downed him we had no zip ties. Here was his reaction. Very respectable guy. 

Haha, Not like I had a chance to escape even if I wanted to.