Change Log 6.8.0

Paratus

7 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

There was a MASSIVE thread about it pre-Dec wipe. I would love to show it to you. It was a long drawn out discussion with the majority of gangs and gang leaders agreeing to a cap.

Of course, but you gave us a lowest number you can. Upgrading it to maybe 13 or 15 , will not hurt anything. Gangs  want to fight with numbers meaning more people will log on to fight to make it more hectic. Thus having more server population. In a sense. 

kryptonthegamer likes this
42 minutes ago, gramps said:

[AUS] - Should I be applying for comp for the new cars I bought that never made it to my garage?

And are these safe to buy yet?  Really want to try them out, but not if they're still not storing correctly.

I would like to know that since i litteraly spent 350k on the new car.

23 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

There was a MASSIVE thread about it pre-Dec wipe. I would love to show it to you. It was a long drawn out discussion with the majority of gangs and gang leaders agreeing to a cap.

I really enjoy the 10v10 format a lot more than the old days where numbers mattered a lot more, and everyone were constantly whining about being outnumbered. However, you can't deny the fact that gang- and cartel activity is suffering atm. Paratus obviously doesn't want a big monetary gain to the cartels, so you have to look at other solutions. Perhaps increasing the group could be a solution? In any case, the group cap didn't exactly work the way most of us were hoping for. Everyone was expecting the big gangs to split into several smaller gangs, which would result in more fights. Unfortunately that didn't really happen. Right now we have 4 maybe 5 gangs who semi regularly fight for cartels. One per server just like before the group cap.

Personally I still think buffing the cartel money is the best solution. When I made Synergy one of the main reasons behind it was because most of that money was going into one guy's pocket, who barely even fought cartels. I really don't understand why increasing cartel money seems to be such a big deal. The money cap will make sure no one gets exceptionally rich and pulls a Christian and Jessie Slaughter..

Edited by Bikstok
Jonah, Volunteer281, Chau and 6 others like this
1 minute ago, Bikstok said:

I really enjoy the 10v10 format a lot more than the old days where numbers mattered a lot more, and everyone were constantly whining about being outnumbered. However, you can't deny the fact that gang- and cartel activity is suffering atm. Paratus obviously doesn't want a big monetary gain to the cartels, so you have to look at other solutions. Perhaps increasing the group could be a solution? In any case, the group cap didn't exactly work the way most of us were hoping for. Everyone was expecting the big gangs to split into several smaller gangs, which would result in more fights. Unfortunately that didn't really happen. Right now we have 4 maybe 5 gangs who semi regularly fight for cartels. One per server just like before the group cap.

Personally I still think buffing the cartel money is the best solution. When I made Synergy one of the main reasons behind it was because most of that money was going into one guy's pocket, who barely even fought cartels. I really don't understand why increasing cartel money seems to be such a big deal. The money cap will make sure no one gets exceptionally rich and pulls a Christian and Jessie Slaughter..

Even then...who cares if people are super rich? They play wreck less and die...or they can fight longer...what's the matter though, they earned the money or paid for it. The benefits of of no money cap mean you ALWAYS HAVE something to be doing...can't see any cons personally 

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》

Yea but giving a childish response as he did makes it look selfish. You got to give it time. I'm sure he reads the logical suggestions and takes them into consideration, but to insult his staff and say "he needs to message you" to get the servers full is a childish approach to this situation. 

0ded47e26615eeb5dc6a09a5f794d961.jpg

Another shit location.... And if you don't know the cartel is little broken. (s#1)  And please there is literally like at least 5 or more decent locations that the community has suggested in the past for Cartel locations and you guys picked one of the worst. And don't get me wrong I do like that you are finally adding new Cartels its just that you ruin the whole Cartel straight off the bat with the dog shit locations. And why don't you actually take some suggestions  / advice from the community, so a lot of people don't switch to different Altis Life servers because currently I know of a lot people are thinking about doing that because of these updates that add things that are:    A.) That are literally useless and the community doesn't care about   B.) Adding bad Cartel locations.                                                                                                    

Moral of this, is that you should listen to the community.

Edited by Buddy™
asiuxjau and Haych like this
3 hours ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

@Paratus

Sir, thank you for the great addititon to the game. This is really going to be the revival of rebel life. Players will flock to the servers for these new mechanics and rebel life is finally back to where it should be. Thank you sir, this is now an amazing game for rebels.

ad7399d86ccf5a68446715a55ab064aa.gif

4f66c4d7ebfba3841af6701cfc6e5684.gif

Hidden Content

lmfaoooooo

Some of you need to realize that features are chosen based on priority and also development cost. Placable objects are fluff. They're not meant to be game changing, but for the amount of time it took to implement they'll give some cool scenarios. It was a quick addition as the system was already in place for cops.

You can carry them if you like and kill your friends, but that thing being shot while you're holding it will do more damage than a bullet to you directly. The shield idea isn't recommended.

J9R9MY and Roberino like this
4 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Some of you need to realize that features are chosen based on priority and also development cost. Placable objects are fluff. They're not meant to be game changing, but for the amount of time it took to implement they'll give some cool scenarios. It was a quick addition as the system was already in place for cops.

You can carry them if you like and kill your friends, but that thing being shot while you're holding it will do more damage than a bullet to you directly. The shield idea isn't recommended.

We want more than fluff though :(