The APD Made Me Do It!

On 03/04/2016 at 11:41 AM, Wtfmanshw said:

Was this all done in one take? flawless!

Haha that would be a good excuse to use but unfortunately not :D Infact, I made several people do several takes because.. it could have been so much more cringier.. I'm all about that cringe but I don't wanna break peoples cringe quota for the year so early into it, ya dig?

This image shows just how many clips, cuts and edits were required.. I had to manually edit a lot of peoples recordings to force them to be in time.. It's a work of art really :D

q482NHt.png

Brendon Smith and Olivia like this
Just now, Sojobo said:

Haha that would be a good excuse to use but unfortunately not :D Infact, I made several people do several takes because.. it could have been so much more cringier.. I'm all about that cringe but I don't wanna break peoples cringe quota for the year so early into it, ya dig?

This image shows just how many clips, cuts and edits were required.. I had to manually edit a lot of peoples recordings to force them to be in time.. It's a work of art really :D

q482NHt.png

My god ur serious.. If I was drinking tea id spit it out but i dont do that near my pc anymore after the incident today

Feenix, Olivia and Sojobo like this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2016 at 0:52 AM, Sojobo said:

q482NHt.png

Just went back into the post to get my daily cringe, but then I saw this... We all know you cracked sony vegas :kappa:

Sojobo likes this
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...