APD Appreciation Thread

I'd like to recognize a few people for excellent roleplay and for making my interactions with the APD as enjoyable as possible. 

@Dom and @Clockwerk, I've dealt with them several times over the past week. Despite of some less than ideal circumstances, both of them were affable, professional and eager to RP. Made getting caught a pleasant experience on at least 2 occasions. Fair and fun, both excellent officers. And because you two are awesome, you'll no longer be getting the grenades.

@huskymatt Despite enduring what was arguably the most ridiculous "slow speed pursuit" in history, he went out of his way to create an enjoyable RP situation. Actively participating and enhancing that experience for all involved. Even blood bagged me after a "stroke." Put player experience ahead of personal gain and that is always good to see.

All 3 are superb cops and should get some sort of reward and should be considered for promotion. 

Zoex, Gatorade, huskymatt and 2 others like this

Want to thank  @Jbdragon  and  @Hubschrauber for the great negotiation, and fun time while they attempted to coax me out of my house that overlooks Kav HQ on S4.
Sorry for shooting at the Corporal, but  I did tell him not to point his gun at me. He's lucky I wasn't actually trying to kill him lol.

Edited by Capt Pepper
George and Olivia like this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon I am here today to express my appreciation for Cadet J.Fett on Server 1 I just wanted to let you guys know what kinda of professional he truly is. He is very good at RP and is very respectful of the chain of command and is fantastic with the criminals he goes above and beyond the call of duty for what a cadet is excepted. I truly believe that this cadet should be awarded for his excellent service of taking his ride along early. I certainly believe that if you go above and beyond that you should be rewarded .

Constable FaceRecka

Eli and Olivia like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Coyote and his partner(can not remember his name)

After a day of racking up a 85k bounty fighting cops and bounty hunters, they finally caught me at a PB.  The other pansies decided to drown themselves like cowards and I stayed the course distracting the cops by purposefully shooting everywhere but my actual target.

When they caught me I figured all hope was lost, they were last 2 cops on a server of 30 people and figured my goose was cooked and I was off to Jail.  I still proceeded to go into my story about the events that had transpired to make this meeting possible.  Much to my surprise both cops were extremely receptive to my story and I ended up on parole and a visit to the local burger stand for some burgers and beer for me.

Thanks guys for good time, I was tired and ready to get off, and you guys made the last 15 minutes of my time a very enjoyable experience.

Coyote, Big Bird and Mike Stmria like this

Lets be real server 3 has the BEST APD force every time i got arrested it was just a blast talking to the admins shout out to Tyler and Powerwofl keeping things fun and having some real talk at times XD. But sadly we are leaving to server 2 gona miss you guys on S3 :( but gangs make it no fun when they target your group of friends and make it impossible to do anything <3

Much respect

-Erron White

Olivia likes this

Andrew Carnage and I were being tailed by a rebel vehicle when I dialed 911. My buddy was trying to defend himself with his pistol and was shot, I surrendered and was sure I would be executed. Luckily for us, out of the blue comes Officer Xtoel. This guy gives the bandit the o'l right there fred and arrests him. He saved us tens of thousands of dollars in losses and the shipment was delivered successfully.

Olivia likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2016 at 3:09 AM, USCCHRIS said:

I'd like to commend Cadet Jake for being able to properly process and ticket some suspects while being harassed by the suspects, and while being heavily pinned down by the suspects' gang members. 

Just saw this. Thanks man! :) A bit late to the party I know haha

USCCHRIS and BioHazard like this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cant remember if his name was smithy or smirfy but shoutout to him he arrested me with a 65k bounty an mk-1, he started out by asking me what i was doing with an illegal firearm and i told him that it was actually a plumbing stick and that i was a plumber,and he then asked why my "plumbing stick" had a scope on it and i said "to see farther down the drains and pipes" so he asked why my "plumbing stick" had 7.62 mags with it and i said that they were actually canisters with bleach and an anti clogging agent that the "plumbing stick" shoots down drains. So he asked what a plumber is doing with a carrier lite and a ghillie suit and i said that it was a camo themed plumbing service and then my friend pulled a rebel offroad and said it was my company plumbing truck. Then he wanted to know where i got my degree and i said from Telos School of Plumbing he proceeded to talk about how he is from Telos and it is a rich neighborhood and he is from there, unfortunately my "plumbing stick" was siezed but i got a pardon XD, afterwards the other officers were still proccessing my bud (he isnt good at roleplaying) so i was going to be his attorney and then the cops started saying i had a plumbing degree so i couldnt be a lawyer, but i tried anyways lol and they told me leave or i would be gassed and i started screaming do it you wont, and they restrained me and put me in a box in the hq and threw smoke grenades in their to gas me( it was hilarious ) i even started coughing saying i was suffocating. So shoutout to smirfy or smithy( whatever his name was) and the rest of the cops there  XD

Noble, BioHazard, Flameless and 2 others like this
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...