1 Angel - 3 Torment

2 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

They are in the gang, they are playing with a member. It doesn't ruin the clip though does it? 

They aren't in the gang, actually. Yes they're playing with a member. Nice job I'm not hating or anything, I was just stating the fact that only one of them is in Torment. 

also what bikstok said. ^

Edited by Addon
Tiger likes this
Just now, Addon said:

They aren't in the gang, actually. Yes they're playing with a member. Nice job I'm not hating or anything, I was just stating the fact that only one of them is in Torment. 

I got 3 war kills so I made the presumption that they were, and thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Good fight at arms earier btw, you seem like you know your stuff around cartels. I have never had to try that hard to win a 2v1 before. We had a gold bar in the ifrit, so we really didn't want to take any chances ;)

To be honest I don't know Cartels as well as I would like, but thanks a lot, much appreciated dude!

2 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Well done, i would sit in a corner and wall peak and probably get tapped through the wall or something.

They approached it badly but i must say who doesn't go full retard when you 3v1 :P

Yeah I couldn't agree more, it was a hard position to hold though ngl xD

16 minutes ago, Haych said:

reminds me of this. One of our first cartel fights on the server. Serenity chopped the only 2 Ifrits we had this day because they had Tarus. That shit took us for ever to craft, we had to fish for days lol

Yeah man, that's an awesome vid!

9 hours ago, CoZi said:

Lets be real here who cares what gang they are whos playing with who. , Kill the sons of bitches and walk away Gang Rep. Doesnt mean shit. Anymore its just not the same as before

What you are saying is completely senseless. If three gang members from a lower tier gang came to cartel and pushed me like in the video, and I happened to kill them all, it wouldn't be seen as well as killing three experienced players all from high tier gangs. Gang rep is everything in Asylum, it determines how you are viewed in-game etc.

I didn't post it to brag, I posted it because I felt it was a good clip that I could share!

Garett likes this
21 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

What you are saying is completely senseless. If three gang members from a lower tier gang came to cartel and pushed me like in the video, and I happened to kill them all, it wouldn't be seen as well as killing three experienced players all from high tier gangs. Gang rep is everything in Asylum, it determines how you are viewed in-game etc.

I didn't post it to brag, I posted it because I felt it was a good clip that I could share!

It's true but none will agree with you.

So many people i've seen lose their shit because a bad gang was owning them at a cartel. Aswell as gangs dodging fights because of the hit their gang reputation gets haha. 

SheriffJohnBeard and goyney like this
1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

It's true but none will agree with you.

So many people i've seen lose their shit because a bad gang was owning them at a cartel. Aswell as gangs dodging fights because of the hit their gang reputation gets haha. 

Yeah I understand, but when he said Gang Rep doesn't exist anymore, that's what I found wrong. 

• 2 years later...