Civilian Lyfe! An Altis mini game

Padrinos

• 3 months later...
On 7/4/2016 at 1:09 PM, Padrinos said:

Ultimately I will make the whole series but where to next?

Most players i have noticed most new players have started off as bounty hunters and judging by the way most of it left off it could go in that direction. On the other hand the way i ended was with Rebels talking to you and you sort of observing them and possibly wanting to be like them. I dont think cop would be the right direction to head right now since your character has not had a lot of interactions with the police maybe have them go rebel or bounty hunter and have some sort of police interaction and go from there.

Padrinos likes this
On 7/4/2016 at 10:23 AM, WilliamS said:

Most players i have noticed most new players have started off as bounty hunters and judging by the way most of it left off it could go in that direction. On the other hand the way i ended was with Rebels talking to you and you sort of observing them and possibly wanting to be like them. I dont think cop would be the right direction to head right now since your character has not had a lot of interactions with the police maybe have them go rebel or bounty hunter and have some sort of police interaction and go from there.

That's a good idea. Maybe later some jail time can rehab him intent he cop lyfe

On 7/5/2016 at 10:14 PM, Padrinos said:

That's a good idea. Maybe later some jail time can rehab him intent he cop lyfe

i was thinking Maybe the current story that ended as rebel could either go 2 ways 1: You're Character Admires the rebels and Becomes one to try to be like them maybe they join a gang and meet some people. 2: They go bounty Hunter They Look at the Rebels being bad and having Weapons that are highly illegal, they want to catch People that are doing things like that. The way they could go to cop from bounty hunter is maybe they roll around with a cop for a little while to catch criminals then see how much they like it and if they go to rebel as you said jail time could work. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...