1v5 but i'm the tater

56 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

Holy shit bro why do you love to be the one to get the last word in..

YOU'RE A SERGEANT! ACT MATURE!

I have never seen a sergeant this immature in awhile..please...just please...stop.

I recall this one SGT in the early morning hours, responding to gas station robbery after gas station robbery. Only to be downed each time. Short story short... I miss yew.

6 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

Holy shit bro why do you love to be the one to get the last word in..

YOU'RE A SERGEANT! ACT MATURE!

I have never seen a sergeant this immature in awhile..please...just please...stop.

dun h8 teh mastur troll

and i didn't break any rules, apd guidelines, forum rules w/e. Get off muh case

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
2 hours ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

Jaylen why you so toxic? How do you get sergeant when you are this toxic towards the community sir? Are you Durga Jr or the reincarnated? Please stop being so toxic and go to King of the Hill to train before you post again or stick to the RP sir just no more toxic

Why you trying to talk like Kuklinski lol

Das Otter likes this

Dear angry OP,

I feel bad for having to break this to you, but in every thread you make, you make yourself look worse and worse. Shit, I had no idea who the fuck you are before I made that original comment about you being bad. All I saw was someone playing like dogshit in their own uploaded video, then trying to tell others how to play in the comments. Clearly, and I mean VERY CLEARLY; nobody likes you around here (except the people who you sucked up to for the promotion, I guess) and in every thread, people literally make fun of you. How does it feel to upload serious videos just to have people laugh at the quality of them?

I mean, what is that 2nd video? You're like 100m from the guy. My fucking parakeet could easily do that. I mean, if you think that's even remotely special, I feel so terrible for you. That's so cringe LMAO

Should I start linking videos now?

Edited by J9R9MY
2 hours ago, J9R9MY said:

Dear angry OP,

I feel bad for having to break this to you, but in every thread you make, you make yourself look worse and worse. Shit, I had no idea who the fuck you are before I made that original comment about you being bad. All I saw was someone playing like dogshit in their own uploaded video, then trying to tell others how to play in the comments. Clearly, and I mean VERY CLEARLY; nobody likes you around here (except the people who you sucked up to for the promotion, I guess) and in every thread, people literally make fun of you. How does it feel to upload serious videos just to have people laugh at the quality of them?

I mean, what is that 2nd video? You're like 100m from the guy. My fucking parakeet could easily do that. I mean, if you think that's even remotely special, I feel so terrible for you. That's so cringe LMAO

Should I start linking videos now?

My favorite video is your amazing nutty csgo vids Where u are so good and amazing.

Quality APD Sgt right here... worried over what people care about his shooting above all else.

Whatever happened to "your primary weapon is your voice"? If you were a true APD Sgt you'd post a video showing off some unique RP experiences. Seems like a lot of the higher ranking dudes forget about that part of the guidebook.

RP doesn't matter much to the APD officers nowadays anyway, just keep sucking your way up the chain.

Stop trying to be such a hardass and go show off to people who actually give a fuck.

30 minutes ago, explicit said:

Quality APD Sgt right here... worried over what people care about his shooting above all else.

Whatever happened to "your primary weapon is your voice"? If you were a true APD Sgt you'd post a video showing off some unique RP experiences. Seems like a lot of the higher ranking dudes forget about that part of the guidebook.

RP doesn't matter much to the APD officers nowadays anyway, just keep sucking your way up the chain.

Stop trying to be such a hardass and go show off to people who actually give a fuck.

Rp Sucks Though it's so boring when you get NOTHING in response.

Edited by Krypton:)
explicit likes this