Dr.Strangelove's hobo work program.

Dr.Strangelove

During my time as Governor on server #4 It has come to my attention that one of the contributing factors to the rising number of vagrants and hobos to our beautiful island is a lack of any kind of employment training schemes. As part of my campaign to be re-elected as governor i want to implement a new scheme that will take hobos off the streets and give them the essential skills to be able to sustain themselves and become a contributing member of society.

These programs will include:

Weapons manufacturing

Mineral Processing

Oil and rubber production

Bank of Altis "police training" exercise

Community watch "bounty hunting" training.

Anyone wishing to take part in any of these programs message me or one of my assistants from the "Federal Equity Division" on server 4 and we will notify you of the nearest training program in your area

and remember

VOTE Dr.Strangelove for Governor for a 2nd glorious term!

Kind regards

Dr.Strangelove

Padrinos likes this

you are right, i will take a group of hobos to the bank and show them the procedures required to rob it. Obviously a group of hobos will be no match for the mighty officers of the APD, so you should treat it as  a "training exercise". I would be career suicide for my own campaign for re-election as Govenor if i was to say "im gonna take a load of hobos to rob the Bank!". 

• 2 weeks later...