The Member thread!

Christian the II

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In about 2 months and a week or so I would be an Asylum/ APD member for a full year. Time flies when you're having a great time with great people. Cheers to you guys @Hubschrauber @Skyanide @Turtle @Maverick you guys have given me my great first year. Hubs, I'll be active back on precinct one hopefully sometime soon, I've gotten a bit better with flying choppers :) 

there are so many more people I would give a shoutout to but I can't even think right now. 

Maverick likes this
32 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

In about 2 months and a week or so I would be an Asylum/ APD member for a full year. Time flies when you're having a great time with great people. Cheers to you guys @Hubschrauber @Skyanide @Turtle @Maverick you guys have given me my great first year. Hubs, I'll be active back on precinct one hopefully sometime soon, I've gotten a bit better with flying choppers :) 

there are so many more people I would give a shoutout to but I can't even think right now. 

This is a thread for pictures..

0scar and Olivia like this
Just now, What zit tooya said:

This is a thread for pictures..

I know it was a thread for pictures, I was going to say that I will one day, but didn't. If this really means anything to you anyways, there are quite a few people here who didn't either or used picture of some famous person. 

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/1/2016 at 2:36 PM, Relic said:

It's interesting to see what the people you play with look like, sometimes you imagine them right some times you're way off.

Here is my and my wife and my niece.

600492_10200116773861853_596860414_n.jpg

10897102_10203305485697656_6317200280550483040_n.jpg

534244_10200897731225299_1356600375_n.jpg

I profiled you so hard lol. I didn't scroll down that extra inch to see that there were 2 different pictures and when you said "my wife and my niece", I thought you were married to your niece.

• 2 months later...