Watched a CEO getting destroyed

Midamaru

4 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Elaborate i don't feel like watching 1 hour..

Athene made something called gamers4good i believe. This allows people to donate to a stream on twitch and it will display an 20sec video on stream. 

TwitchAlerts stole his idea and made an identical product. 

Athene then made a video saying you should use his product and broadcast a message like trolling or supporting athene. 

The CEO of Twitch alerts then started to talk shit in athene's streamchat and had one of his employee's viewbot athene so that the CEO could sue him.

The CEO send a letter of seize and desist. (Google it if you don't know it)

In there he falsely accused Athene and had no proof or evidence to back up any of it stated in the letter. 

They then had this skype call to find common ground. But the CEO is cocky, has nothing to stand on and confronted on his actions and past. 

TwitchAlerts were reported by the Federal Trade Commision or something because in feb. They used their users to create a botnet. 

TL:DR Athene disses the fuck out of a shady criminal CEO. 

Jc dock and SheriffJohnBeard like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Athene made something called gamers4good i believe. This allows people to donate to a stream on twitch and it will display an 20sec video on stream. 

TwitchAlerts stole his idea and made an identical product. 

Athene then made a video saying you should use his product and broadcast a message like trolling or supporting athene. 

The CEO of Twitch alerts then started to talk shit in athene's streamchat and had one of his employee's viewbot athene so that the CEO could sue him.

The CEO send a letter of seize and desist. (Google it if you don't know it)

In there he falsely accused Athene and had no proof or evidence to back up any of it stated in the letter. 

They then had this skype call to find common ground. But the CEO is cocky, has nothing to stand on and confronted on his actions and past. 

TwitchAlerts were reported by the Federal Trade Commision or something because in feb. They used their users to create a botnet. 

TL:DR Athene disses the fuck out of a shady criminal CEO. 

Thanks.

This CEO reminds me of this..

Jc dock likes this