Synergy Cartel Montage (Mostly)

Couple Cartel clips from back in Encore, and the last clip is on a cop. Everything else is Synergy Cartel Footage.

LOLOL @ 1:12 Looked away from my monitor when someone walked into my room, and this guy potatoes an entire clip on me from a foot away!

Enjoy :)

P.S. I've been having a problem with YouTube. When I render my videos from Sony Vegas, they look perfect. Like you're actually playing the game. But when I upload to youtube it gets incredible Pixelated. I've never had this problem until now. If someone has a solution please let me know. Thanks.

Spencer, Ape, Tiger and 24 others like this
2 hours ago, Shepurd said:

LOLOL @ 1:12 Looked away from my monitor when someone walked into my room, and this guy potatoes an entire clip on me from a foot away!

Man, that was embarrassing... Nice shots though man.  Also, make sure when you are rendering the video in vegas that you are rendering as Youtube 1080p or above.  It also takes a few minutes before 720 and 1080p are available.

3 hours ago, Shepurd said:

P.S. I've been having a problem with YouTube. When I render my videos from Sony Vegas, they look perfect. Like you're actually playing the game. But when I upload to youtube it gets incredible Pixelated. I've never had this problem until now. If someone has a solution please let me know. Thanks.

Youtube caps bitrate at 12 (or something like that). If you record at 50mbps, it wont matter, because youtube will still compress it down to 12-15. VID compression looks a lot worse in places like cartels where colors are roughly the same, because in an attempt to save space, youtube will compress X amount of pixels into less pixels then the render quality.

Olivia likes this
Just now, Axe said:

Youtube caps bitrate at 12 (or something like that). If you record at 50mbps, it wont matter, because youtube will still compress it down to 12-15. VID compression looks a lot worse in places like cartels where colors are roughly the same, because in an attempt to save space, youtube will compress X amount of pixels into less pixels then the render quality.

Gotcha... Thanks man! Is there anyway around this?

5 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

Gotcha... Thanks man! Is there anyway around this?

Not really. You can render at the highest bit rate possible and it might decrease the amount of compression, but not by much.

I recorded at 50mbps for a year, and I can hardly see the difference between a video from a year ago, and the video I just rendered. 

Its not worth the extra space (2.7gb/5 min)

Unless you find some other place to upload the video, but most places will do this in order to save space, because bitrate eats space like nothing else.

Also. Nice shots 

Edited by Axe
Just now, Axe said:

Not really. You can render at the highest bit rate possible and it might decrease the amount of compression, but not by much.

I recorded at 50mbps for a year, and I can hardly see the difference between a video from a year ago, and the video I just rendered. 

Its not worth the extra space (2.7gb/5 min)

Unless you find some other place to upload the video, but most places will do this in order to save space, because bitrate eats space like nothing else.

right... I record at 50mbps right now so I should probably just lower that to like 20-15?

Just now, Shepurd said:

right... I record at 50mbps right now so I should probably just lower that to like 20-15?

Im doing 15 right now. I would try twenty, and just do 2 clips at each 15 and 20, if there's a difference then you decide, but most likely 15-20 should be your target.