Peace Asylum

Chapo

On 4/14/2016 at 4:48 PM, Chapo said:

Bunch of kids playing politics and failing horribly at it.  

How pathetic, wonder who would do such a thing. These damn kids are ruining the earth. :kappa:

ANNNNDD, a shoutout to all the people who made this game enjoyable, it's not Asylum that is fun, It's the people in it. Unfortunately most of the good ones have already left. 

Your welcome man. :)

Hope to see you again :)

It's been a strange and slightly boring ride. 

I'll still pop in here or there, but there is almost no fun left in this game mode. 

Bunch of kids playing politics and failing horribly at it. 

At this point the only enjoyable part of Asylum is shooting shit. 

All I want to say is, career cops, don't even bother going for promotions, you're basically volunteering to sort through applications, IA reports, do interviews, ect so the Captains can sit around and do nothing. 

I recommend staying as a corporal, if you do want some type of promotion. But keep in mind the whole time requirement / ratio requirement is a joke, If you want to be a cop, go be a real cop. You actually get paid, and you won't grow an internet ego that makes you seem like a weird ass person. 

And to the rebels, have fun while you can, but don't waste too much of your time, you have real things that you can go do, games aren't meant to be played like a job... Don't waste your youth on a broken video game. 

ANNNNDD, a shoutout to all the people who made this game enjoyable, it's not Asylum that is fun, It's the people in it. Unfortunately most of the good ones have already left. 

The time factor is crazy. Can't agree with you more about that. To be top level Cop or even Rebel you have to invest sooooooooooooo much time.

GL 

Edited by Eric916