Promotion system is a joke

- RJ -

I am along side most of you who laugh at the APD and how things are ran. I never seen more of a corrupt system in my life! I been a cop for well over a year and played with most of you either on civ { Hardly ever } Or as a cop arresting yo ass. :) I will keep telling you all to come join the APD and get some of the best RP while you are still interested in the game. It is more relaxed lower ranks, great people to play with and most of the time everyone is having a blast. 

Things you will see while playing on the APD side

1. Fun teamwork { Good and Bad }

2. Other side of banks/feds/pb

3. Tons of cops kissing ass to higher ups

4. You will sit in the front of the police car instead of the back.

5. You control the handcuffs :) 

One thing is sure for success is to get in a tight group with any part of leadership and that will fast track you for a promotion :) If you do, rules do not matter for the most part. 

So i welcome you to come join in on the fun you are missing out on. Please come stop by and say hello or shoot a bullet my way!

Distinct, goyney, iFox and 3 others like this
Just now, allstarplaya said:

You know whats funny is the jokes on you downer....My girl lives with me and she still not in high school....ENJOY PROM

Lmao high school? Aren't you a teacher for a high school and still don't have proper grammar? Well you aren't worth my time, but I do want to know when twitch turned into a dating service. Well once again, you have a great day :) 

:kappa: Corruption in the APD with promotions?

Well that doesn't sound legit at all, I became a Corporal once!

Disclaimer: While I am legally bound to my claims of being a Corporal, I can assure you that it was a 2-3 month dream that I woke up from. Clearly whoever promoted me was under the influence of drugs, vodka or political force to promote me on a dare. I assume no responsibility with my present or former actions as a glorified Constable and I will never be able to understand the thought processes of any or all the APD higher ups.

:kappa:.... This is more disappointing than hitting a mag 7 skin in CS with a Case Hardened AK on the right and a Knife drop on the left. Fucked in the middle

- RJ - likes this

Step 1 to not getting promoted. Lose the trust of the officers appointed over you.

Step 2 to not getting promoted. Have a stream that shows you being a not so great cop

Step 3 to not getting promoted. Obtain private information from places you have no access to and then try to personally attack/bash people who left feedback that was not good.

Step 4 to not getting promoted. Post ridiculous thread about how you deserve to be promoted.

But what would I know  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by HotWings
Warbalin, Tanner, Vanilla and 2 others like this
34 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Lmao high school? Aren't you a teacher for a high school and still don't have proper grammar? Well you aren't worth my time, but I do want to know when twitch turned into a dating service. Well once again, you have a great day :) 

Aren't higher ups suppose to have good rep on the forums? Not fighting over stupid stuff. But anyways... Fight. Fight. Fight. 

200.gif 200.gif

EvilCorp and Mako like this
37 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Better then sitting at home, all day everyday. Here are some coupons for you to take your girl out on the town my treat.

c97b200cb1e43f209fd1f408b6619cbb.jpg

EvilCorp and Kettles like this
56 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Step 1 to not getting promoted. Lose the trust of the officers appointed over you.

Step 2 to not getting promoted. Have a stream that shows you being a not so great cop

Step 3 to not getting promoted. Obtain private information from places you have no access to and then try to personally attack/bash people who left feedback that was not good.

Step 4 to not getting promoted. Post ridiculous thread about how you deserve to be promoted.

But what would I know  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still salty i see. Makes my day knowing how much i get under your skin :)