In-game name: Austin Rogers

Time spent on Asylum: c16d72b4d0f77b42f2ba75c37f591fb7.png

Previous admin action:

Reveal hidden contents

BABS

RDM

Exploit

RDM

About you : I'm from Canada currently attending college and Asylum consumes a fair amount of my free time. I love playing cop and know pretty much everyone in the gang. Looking for some fun when im on civ which I plan on doing more often.

+1

2 hours ago, Radi said:

In-game name: Radi

Time spent on Asylum: like 350

Previous admin action: Exploiting and only 3 day

Why do you want to join us: You guys seemed organized and a lot of fun

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age) I've been in asylum mafia and Defiance. Im 13 almost 14 . Im EST timezone live in Maryland. I play as civ usually 

Can be a troll and mess around but decent 

4 hours ago, Radi said:

In-game name: Radi

Time spent on Asylum: like 350

Previous admin action: Exploiting and only 3 day

Why do you want to join us: You guys seemed organized and a lot of fun

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age) I've been in asylum mafia and Defiance. Im 13 almost 14 . Im EST timezone live in Maryland. I play as civ usually 

Denied. Thank you for your interest in Space Turtles!

In-game name: Xehons

Time spent on Asylum: 2300 hours [Please include a Screenshot] https://gyazo.com/4122d5c9d4973970dd33449bbb914841

Previous admin action: Interfering with event, RDM. Vdm all of them I have been able to talk my way out of them except the event one.
Why do you want to join us: You guys are cool to see around and I wanna get back to cartel fight as I always see you guys doing gang shit pa pa pa 

About you : I've been in many gangs I enjoy cartel fighting the rush and the fun in it, the best gang I have ever been is in Defiance I have capt over a hundred different cartels I remeber fighting you guys at wongs up north probablly my best performance when I flanked over 4 of you and got 2 of you lol but im not here to brag I'm just saying I enjoy cartels and second thing is you guys are massive on server 3 I just don't seem to fit in with core since cartel fighting and rebel shit is not their type of gameplay which is fine just not mine :)

Just now, Xehons said:

Time spent on Asylum: 2300 hours [Please include a Screenshot] https://gyazo.com/4122d5c9d4973970dd33449bbb914841

Previous admin action: Interfering with event, RDM. Vdm all of them I have been able to talk my way out of them except the event one.
Why do you want to join us: You guys are cool to see around and I wanna get back to cartel fight as I always see you guys doing gang shit pa pa pa 

About you : I've been in many gangs I enjoy cartel fighting the rush and the fun in it, the best gang I have ever been is in Defiance I have capt over a hundred different cartels I remeber fighting you guys at wongs up north probablly my best performance when I flanked over 4 of you and got 2 of you lol but im not here to brag I'm just saying I enjoy cartels and second thing is you guys are massive on server 3 I just don't seem to fit in with core since cartel fighting and rebel shit is not their type of gameplay which is fine just not mine :)

7 minutes ago, Xehons said:

your 14 

12 minutes ago, Xehons said:

-1 Very toxic, annoying and a side chat warrior

1 hour ago, Xehons said:

Edited by King Yuri
43 minutes ago, Xehons said:

48 minutes ago, Xehons said:

4 -1's xd

1 hour ago, Xehons said:

Thanks for your interest in our gang, but at the moment we are very limited: Denied

Xehons likes this
2 hours ago, Xehons said:

@CoReSweet

In-game name: Shax Johnson

Time spent on Asylum: 954 hourshttps://gyazo.com/79d80c219a55e4e55235d92b13726c5a

Previous admin action: N/A

Why do you want to join us: Yall are chill, and I'm chill, were all chill. And cuz i got some buddies (Dressbuck, Hoover, Homeuser, Rag, Jafar Ragnar) in the gang.

About you : Im a pilot, Good shooter, In Arma 3 atleast. Quite reliable, and overall chillax

Just now, Shaxius said:

Time spent on Asylum: 954 hourshttps://gyazo.com/79d80c219a55e4e55235d92b13726c5a

Why do you want to join us: Yall are chill, and I'm chill, were all chill. And cuz i got some buddies (Dressbuck, Hoover, Homeuser, Rag, Jafar Ragnar) in the gang.

About you : Im a pilot, Good shooter, In Arma 3 atleast. Quite reliable, and overall chillax

+1

1 minute ago, Shaxius said:

+1

1 minute ago, Shaxius said:

+1

2 hours ago, Shaxius said:

+1 good pilot 

8 hours ago, Shaxius said:

Approved.Check your Forum Messages for the TeamSpeak Information.

In-game name: Martin Fud

Time spent on Asylum: 2532 Hours (900 hours on asylum) V0ZyihO.png

Previous admin action: Over my 2 years on asylum I've been banned a few times for miscommunication which led to an RDM on my part from what I can remember 
this has happened probably 2 or 3 times but I cannot remember in real detail because it has been very long since I have been temp banned.
Why do you want to join us: I've worked with you guys a number of times and have fought you guys a number of times long ago on Tannoa and now recently I've been working with you guys fighting cops and just hanging out in Kavala and from all this I've gotten to know you guys are a reputable group and a bunch of cool guys and I would like to join you.

About you: I have been on asylum for a long time and have always enjoyed fighting cartels, banks, feds, turfs, and cops. I have been in many gangs many of which I can't even remember any more of the few I can are insurgents, ascension, and boats n hoes way back and am in now. But mostly sitting in Kavala and not getting much action is getting boring for me and I would like to move to you guys since I've gotten to know some of you I am very financially stable in game prominent and know a good amount on how to do cartels banks and turfs.

Edited by AgentPixel
1 hour ago, AgentPixel said:

Previous admin action: Over my 2 years on asylum I've been banned a few times for miscommunication which led to an RDM on my part from what I can remember 
this has happened probably 2 or 3 times but I cannot remember in real detail because it has been very long since I have been temp banned.
Why do you want to join us: I've worked with you guys a number of times and have fought you guys a number of times long ago on Tannoa and now recently I've been working with you guys fighting cops and just hanging out in Kavala and from all this I've gotten to know you guys are a reputable group and a bunch of cool guys and I would like to join you.

About you: I have been on asylum for a long time and have always enjoyed fighting cartels, banks, feds, turfs, and cops. I have been in many gangs many of which I can't even remember any more of the few I can are insurgents, ascension, and boats n hoes way back and am in now. But mostly sitting in Kavala and not getting much action is getting boring for me and I would like to move to you guys since I've gotten to know some of you I am very financially stable in game prominent and know a good amount on how to do cartels banks and turfs.

+1 great guy

AgentPixel likes this
2 hours ago, AgentPixel said:

OG Friend of mine, +1

AgentPixel likes this
9 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

I would just like to let all members and future members know as the official mascot and creator of the infamous TurtleBomb I am now copyrighting the word "TurtleBomb", any time it is mentioned you owe me 10k in-game cash.

Thanks

- Hoover

Can i pay you in flashbangs?

Danny, Will and Mitrones Massoud like this
On 06/03/2017 at 11:01 PM, AgentPixel said:

+ Juan

On 06/03/2017 at 11:01 PM, AgentPixel said:

Approved.Check your Forum Messages for the TeamSpeak Information.

In-game name: Options

Time spent on Asylum: https://gyazo.com/db11d5ef7b1000f4bea5065b8eb96204 approx 1900 on asylum

Previous admin action: exploit, but got unbanned immediately because it wasn't me

Why do you want to join us: looking for some seasoned players that'll be active most of the time, plus I know phantomghost from my old gang

About you : I live in texas (central time zone), 4 star wide receiver :). I've been in defiance and a couple of gangs that I don't remember. I just want to be apart of a gang that are semi active and won't rage in ts

10 hours ago, Options said:

In-game name: Options

Time spent on Asylum: https://gyazo.com/db11d5ef7b1000f4bea5065b8eb96204 approx 1900 on asylum

Previous admin action: exploit, but got unbanned immediately because it wasn't me

Why do you want to join us: looking for some seasoned players that'll be active most of the time, plus I know phantomghost from my old gang

About you : I live in texas (central time zone), 4 star wide receiver :). I've been in defiance and a couple of gangs that I don't remember. I just want to be apart of a gang that are semi active and won't rage in ts

Approved for interview.

In-game name: Jakek

Time spent on Asylum: 872 (I have 2 accounts) https://gyazo.com/e6c7ad3e515678ddef2e538d6ec75959  https://gyazo.com/c95e6990ca35eb3f9dc1f06eae537564

Previous admin action: Never

Why do you want to join us: I play alot and this seems like a fun gang to join 

About you : Im a avid gamer and been playing arma for a while now, Also been in Toxicity And duplicity 

Edited by Jake7777
Forgot to add previous gangs

On ‎3‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 10:24 PM, Austin Rogers The Original said:

Previous admin action:

Reveal hidden contents

BABS

RDM

Exploit

RDM

About you : I'm from Canada currently attending college and Asylum consumes a fair amount of my free time. I love playing cop and know pretty much everyone in the gang. Looking for some fun when im on civ which I plan on doing more often.

+1 godlike cop ;)

On 3/3/2017 at 4:24 PM, Austin Rogers The Original said:

Previous admin action:

Reveal hidden contents

BABS

RDM

Exploit

RDM

+1

On 3.03.2017 at 10:24 PM, Austin Rogers The Original said:

Previous admin action:

Reveal hidden contents

BABS

RDM

Exploit

RDM

Denied.  Recruitment is very limited at this time, re-apply when recruitment will be open.