Farewell o7

It was a great run everyone! Thank you for making ASYLUM a second home to me for the past year and a half. Sadly the time has come for me to leave. After the unfortunate series of events in the past two - three months, I have decided that ASYLUM has been bringing me more stress than satisfaction and fun. That being said, I will come back from time to time, but not nearly as often as before. I find way more joy playing Exile and other Life servers, as well as other games.

A big thank you to all the people in the APD that trained me and all the cadets/constables/corporals that I helped teach. Thank you for all the fun memories, orcas and hunters lost, as well as all the support you've given me throughout my time here.

A big shoutout to all the gangs I've been in and played with:
213 BlackLions
Bad Blood - Thank you guys for teaching me how to fight and all, thanks for amazing 6 months!
Paragon
Drunk Squad
Team Berry
Immigration Control

I hope to see you all around! Godspeed!

1 hour ago, Leviathan said:

After the unfortunate series of events in the past two - three months, I have decided that ASYLUM has been bringing me more stress than satisfaction and fun.

Levi! Noooo! I know my leaving was devastating for you, especially after you domed me in my car, picked the lock, and then resuscitated me after a feeling of guilt took over only to get attacked by a cadet I had thrown out of the car 5 min and 1km back, lol. :kappa:

I did enjoy playing with you while I was around, you were very fair in all facets. I particularly loved talking to you because you have the most gentle voice of anyone I know. I could never keep a straight face when you were delicately talking down 12 manslaughters and robberies and execution charges with this giant MK18 on your back...still found it hard to punish you

Leviathan and Reavantos like this

I will miss you all, a lot. I've had so many great moments with you all. But to be honest some parts of the community have become very toxic and very drama saturated lol. And I really don't want to be dragged into those messes. <3

3000 hours approx. on ASYLUM. A bit too long it seems

https://gyazo.com/897d7a485e192ff96068e1442d50008c

3 hours ago, Murmurs said:

Levi! Noooo! I know my leaving was devastating for you, especially after you domed me in my car, picked the lock, and then resuscitated me after a feeling of guilt took over only to get attacked by a cadet I had thrown out of the car 5 min and 1km back, lol. :kappa:

I did enjoy playing with you while I was around, you were very fair in all facets. I particularly loved talking to you because you have the most gentle voice of anyone I know. I could never keep a straight face when you were delicately talking down 12 manslaughters and robberies and execution charges with this giant MK18 on your back...still found it hard to punish you

I still can not believe you left. My heart was bleeding and I honestly wanted to go back on a killing spree, but then I remembered I promised you not to do that so... yeah <3 Much love to you Murmurs! You better not be a stranger buddy!

PS: Next time drop cadets further away!

Edited by Leviathan
Murmurs likes this
8 hours ago, Leviathan said:

It was a great run everyone! Thank you for making ASYLUM a second home to me for the past year and a half. Sadly the time has come for me to leave. After the unfortunate series of events in the past two - three months, I have decided that ASYLUM has been bringing me more stress than satisfaction and fun. That being said, I will come back from time to time, but not nearly as often as before. I find way more joy playing Exile and other Life servers, as well as other games.

A big thank you to all the people in the APD that trained me and all the cadets/constables/corporals that I helped teach. Thank you for all the fun memories, orcas and hunters lost, as well as all the support you've given me throughout my time here.

A big shoutout to all the gangs I've been in and played with:
213 BlackLions
Bad Blood - Thank you guys for teaching me how to fight and all, thanks for amazing 6 months!
Paragon
Drunk Squad
Team Berry
Immigration Control

I hope to see you all around! Godspeed!

Bye Leviathan. You taught me so much when I was a cadet. From RP to fair game play within the APD, you dedicated your time and showed passion which I enjoyed the most. It saddens me to see you leave. You will always be my Sergeant :). o7.

Take care, I hope you drop by sometime and have fun again.

Leviathan likes this
9 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

1. One of the best members the APD has ever had both RP and combat oriented

2. Hilarious and enjoyable to play with every time

3. A bad ass teamate and an even better friend.

Reading that, coming from the leader of one of the best gangs on ASYLUM right now warms my heart. Thank you for the high praise and I shall see you on Olympus.

9 hours ago, ✪ Eli said:

Bye Leviathan. You taught me so much when I was a cadet. From RP to fair game play within the APD, you dedicated your time and showed passion which I enjoyed the most. It saddens me to see you leave. You will always be my Sergeant :). o7.

Take care, I hope you drop by sometime and have fun again.

My cadet. Now a lieutenant. I am so fucking proud of you. I will come play with you from time to time. You will always be my cadet. o7

Eli and Gatorade like this