I enjoy altis but...

skyofglass

Theres so many people who abuse the rules especially the cops. I think its absolutely retarded that I can never find online admins when theres 15 people rdming in Kavala while the cops do nothing. And I think its even more stupid that I'm required to record all the time taking up space on my comp because theres never any admins paying attention to the shit that goes on it seems. It's such a piss off because I spend a shit ton of time making money and people abusing their power or blatantly breaking the rules makes me lose it all and the admins do nothing about it.

4 minutes ago, skyofglass said:

Theres so many people who abuse the rules especially the cops. I think its absolutely retarded that I can never find online admins when theres 15 people rdming in Kavala while the cops do nothing. And I think its even more stupid that I'm required to record all the time taking up space on my comp because theres never any admins paying attention to the shit that goes on it seems. It's such a piss off because I spend a shit ton of time making money and people abusing their power or blatantly breaking the rules makes me lose it all and the admins do nothing about it.

Its not a cops job to police RDM, its also not that easy to police RDM in game as an admin either as they do not know if you are being texted to initiate.  And no they are not going to just take your word for it either.  Admins like to play the game just as much as everyone else which is why there is a reporting system. 

Edited by HotWings
Reavantos and Jaylen Sarrett like this
12 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Its not a cops job to police RDM, its also not that easy to police RDM in game as an admin either as they do not know if you are being texted to initiate.  And no they are not going to just take your word for it either.  Admins like to play the game just as much as everyone else which is why there is a reporting system. 

This, Also towns sometimes get neglected since there are things we are REQUIRED to respond to (I.e banks, feds, pb's)

got a problem with someone? Have evidence and make a player report. Don't have evidence? Thats your problem. you should be recording while on asylum.

Edited by Reavantos

No but it's the police's job on altis to asure the safety of it's citizens and when theres a group of people just killing people over and over in kavala square, idk it'd make fucking sense to send some police officers to deal with the situation no? You don't see massacres going on irl and the cops like we'll wait till everyones dead before we do anything about it... Like what the fuck are they there for if not resolving issues like that. I downloaded obs and its going to be running everytime I play the game now, because I'm aware that without video proof we have nothing. But alas, that is the very flaw I'm talking about, it is a flaw that I have to clog up with my comp with vids and spend hours trying to report someone for breaking the rules to even have a slight chance of having my report actually work. So yes, these are known issues but they are in no way invalid issues for someone to have.

18 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

Admins on this server does not moderate ingame. The only way to prove that the person did RDM is if you have evidence. You could just imgaine people making shit up to an admin to get the other person banned. Record and report, if you do get RDM and you lose money to it you can use that recording to get comp too.

Disagreed they do moderate in game but not as much as you think

14 minutes ago, skyofglass said:

No but it's the police's job on altis to asure the safety of it's citizens and when theres a group of people just killing people over and over in kavala square, idk it'd make fucking sense to send some police officers to deal with the situation no? You don't see massacres going on irl and the cops like we'll wait till everyones dead before we do anything about it... Like what the fuck are they there for if not resolving issues like that. I downloaded obs and its going to be running everytime I play the game now, because I'm aware that without video proof we have nothing. But alas, that is the very flaw I'm talking about, it is a flaw that I have to clog up with my comp with vids and spend hours trying to report someone for breaking the rules to even have a slight chance of having my report actually work. So yes, these are known issues but they are in no way invalid issues for someone to have.

*insure

And we do that. But to use RL as a argument is invalid. i doubt there are 6+ prison breaks and countless bank robberies at the same bank every day. Plus rebels with assault rifles everywhere. Or civilians flying around in armored helicopters etc etc... IF you want to apply real life kavala would be in martial law status with a national guard presence.

Bottom line: STAY OUT OF KAVALA. It's where plebs trolls and general assholes login. 

Edited by Reavantos
10 minutes ago, Reavantos said:

*insure

And we do that. But to use RL as a argument is invalid. i doubt there are 6+ prison breaks and countless bank robberies at the same bank every day. Plus rebels with assault rifles everywhere. Or civilians flying around in armored helicopters etc etc... IF you want to apply real life kavala would be in martial law status with a national guard presence.

Bottom line: STAY OUT OF KAVALA. It's where plebs trolls and general assholes login. 

...Detroit?

skyofglass, DreamC and Eric916 like this

I know for a fact that when this incident was going on no one was in jail for one, and I didnt get any notifications about gas station roberies. Theres was at least 12 cops on the server, and the biggest rebels on the server were the ones rdming, So that should probably be your main priority, idk I could be wrong but if theres 5 people on top of kavala hospital with over 400k bounties I think that might be a lil more important than ticketing someone for speeding. Not to mention as a new player with little money Kavala is the best place for me to be, anytime I've spawned on the other side of the map it's always gangs roaming in helicopters, so theres really no winning. And its pretty reasonable comparing altis to real life because its an RP server and the thing we RP in the server is life, no? As a police officer you should know that rp is one of your top priorities, so how does a cop rp "Theres like 40 casualties in the town square, but you know we got better things to do." Does that sound like something a cop would say?

Ill tell you a few tips:

1. Any mother fucker who aims at you, tell him to put the gun away or you blast him - then blast him.

2. Remember names of shit heads and watch out for them

3. LEAVE FUCKING KAVALA  thats not a fun place unless you are there to troll

4. Only record and report if it REALLY bothers you. Once your done reporting it delete the video and hurrah space is reobtained 

5 hours ago, skyofglass said:

people will always get away with RDM unless its mass RDM/VDM they probably won't get caught and recording is good if your comp can handle it. enough people on here have really good computers that always record so enough recorders keeps the servers pretty well balanced. But RDM will still happen you really just have to get over it thats what I've learned from the thousands of times i've been robbed and RDM'd or even glitch killed shit ive left rebel fully geared and then died walking to my car because of a glitch but u just gotta move on. Worrying about a report and all that will just make u dwell on it and stress and this is time you can spend earning more money.

As far as getting cops to help with mass RDM in square. We generally always respond to this asap but it is usually a daily occurrence. The thing is we can go to Ksquare and clear up the big mess and then 30 min later the place is crawling with hostiles again. We will make our way to help you if you Text 911 if we don't respond immediately it because we are busy but were trying to get to you ASAP.

Edited by eric91611