New Season Ranking Display

Paratus

A new page has been added ( http://my.gaming-asylum.com/rankings.php ) which you can find the link to on the front page of the site.

This new page doesn't only show the rankings for the current season, but the total points ranking as well. The 3 "stars" shown aren't the top from this season, or even total, but those with the most "season end points."

At the end of every season, the top 20 people in that season get end points, which contribute to your star ranking. Since everyone is at 0 in the first season, it defaults to current season rankings and thus the stars are who they are!

Patrick, sah, JIMBO and 5 others like this
4 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Points definitely need some adjustments. My suggestion:

+1 point for capping turf
+2 points for capping cartel
+2 points for war kill or anyone killed 800m from cartel
-1 point for war death

+2 Turf

+3 Cartel

+1/2 For kills at cartel dependent upon who you kill for EXAMPLE: if you kill someone like you or me who have a lot of points you get 2, but if you kill a low-tier scrub like Scott you get 1.

Edited by hamsham12
Shepurd and Scott like this
Just now, hamsham12 said:

+2 turf

+3 carte

+1/2 for kills at cartel dependent upon who you kill for EXAMPLE: if you kill someone like you or me who have a lot of points you get 2, but if you kill a low-tier scrub like Scott you get 1.

I like it! Every player has a rating like chess, so every time I die to a method player I lose 200 points!

55 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Straight savagery, I like it, but maybe Lord Paradog can implement a system where if you get a kill with a nade you also lose 200 ponts. :kappa:

All joking aside, it wouldnt be that hard to make it so you get more points from taking cartels from gangs that had over 5 people online. And you could even give people more points based on killing other high rated players. Also make it only count if you get war kills with a vermin, katiba, mk. To discourage donor warlords. Just my input. Maybe im retarded

Just now, TheRealLethal said:

All joking aside, it wouldnt be that hard to make it so you get more points from taking cartels from gangs that had over 5 people online. And you could even give people more points based on killing other high rated players. Also make it only count if you get war kills with a vermin, katiba, mk. To discourage donor warlords. Just my input. Maybe im retarded

yeah i mean certain implications can be made but its whatever, this shit just gives me something to do

5 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Points definitely need some adjustments. My suggestion:

+1 point for capping turf
+2 points for capping cartel
+2 points for war kill or anyone killed 800m from cartel
-1 point for war death

Who would get the point for capping cartels? Everyone in the circle? That could just cause everyone to just stay in the circle, potentially leaving you vulnerable in an effort to gain more points.

If points for capping, maybe points for defending as well? Successfully stop the opposing gang from capturing the cartel / turf -- +1 

Points for performance -----> 1. Domination: Successfully stop the opposing gang from capturing less than 20% +2(Although I don't see how that could be properly scripted without knowing who's attacking and which players should get the point[maybe all online gan members])

7 hours ago, Haych said:

Lets keep in mind that not everyone who plays on the servers are here for warring and killing. Some tags and statistics for other things would be nice. Encourage other people in the community to work for something thats not all about killing.

We are tracking BH and cop arrests as well, maybe at some point we can add statistics for those too. 

Haych and BioHazard like this
20 hours ago, Paratus said:

A new page has been added ( http://my.gaming-asylum.com/rankings.php ) which you can find the link to on the front page of the site.

This new page doesn't only show the rankings for the current season, but the total points ranking as well. The 3 "stars" shown aren't the top from this season, or even total, but those with the most "season end points."

At the end of every season, the top 20 people in that season get end points, which contribute to your star ranking. Since everyone is at 0 in the first season, it defaults to current season rankings and thus the stars are who they are!

Added ranking just didnt add gov page -_-

5 hours ago, bamf said:

We are tracking BH and cop arrests as well, maybe at some point we can add statistics for those too. 

I have already seen an explosion of robo copping/half assed processing for people to get the titles.  I feel as if terrible things will happen if we tracked it and made it seem as if robo copping was a positive thing. just MHO tho.

17 hours ago, bamf said:

There is a significant adjustment to the way points are allocated (and removed) in this week's patch. 

I'm working out one more bug, then it can be pushed to the servers. 

add a tag for the number of minutes you've had direct chat going in Kavala. Master Roleplayer Scott