New Season Ranking Display

Paratus

35 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I have already seen an explosion of robo copping/half assed processing for people to get the titles.  I feel as if terrible things will happen if we tracked it and made it seem as if robo copping was a positive thing. just MHO tho.

We likely should track things like tickets paid per cop as well.  I'll think about what we can do here...

iFox and kryptonthegamer like this
10 hours ago, bamf said:

We are tracking BH and cop arrests as well, maybe at some point we can add statistics for those too. 

Would be cool to get titles for other things civilians to work for, for example. (im terrible with names)
> X Amount of Turtles/ Animals Killed - Hunter
> X Amount of Events Won - 
> X Amount of Rook Kills - 

You get the point. You can get creative with these. You don't even need to give them titles, maybe winning a certain amount of Events will grant you access to buy a Rally Skinned Sports Hatchback, and getting a certain amount of Rook kills gives you access to buy Commoner clothing that says Pistol Banger on it.
Photos are from another community, they are just examples, you get the point.

The one thing I would like to see the most from Asylum, its some good custom skins, and whats better than community referenced custom skins. Fresh spawns running around with Tshirts that say Pistol banger for example.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...