Sharkbait: Hoo Ahh Ahh

Decided to try out some sharking at a few Prison Break's last night.  Probably the funnest thing I've done on Asylum so far.  Decided to make a short video of some of it.  

Note: First time using an SDAR, took a bit to get used to ranging it more often.

Anyone who does this often, tips?  I find this a lot of fun and want to do it a lot more often.

Edited by iFox
Bob Danaloo, akLynx, Kelly and 7 others like this

perfect song and +1 to the raging cadet at the end :)

When most people shark they pop their head out of the water and tap Z a couple of times, then your head is under water but your still in the stand position and can see everything above land.

Once that done you don't even need to peak and you can just third person shoot everything.

Edited by wr4thx
iFox likes this
3 hours ago, iFox said:

Decided to try out some sharking at a few Prison Break's last night.  Probably the funnest thing I've done on Asylum so far.  Decided to make a short video of some of it.  

Note: First time using an SDAR, took a bit to get used to ranging it more often.

Anyone who does this often, tips?  I find this a lot of fun and want to do it a lot more often.

Enable your Adaptive Crosshair and use your crosshairs to hipfire the enemy everything will be very accurate and you can even kill from underwater.