So, a few months ago scotch was introduced along with the spirit distillery. An idea I've had recently is, what if we could make a multi restart product, which would be sort of like scotch but this would be a legal item and legal to do. It wouldn't be hard to implement and isn't necessarily needed but it'd be cool to have, Here would be the basic process to make coffee:

Steps

1. Go collect coffee beans from the swampy area near meth lab.

2. Take the collected Coffee beans and grind them at DP 14 once per restart for 3-4 restarts. (Coffee beans can be stored in crate storage, no matter what stage they're in)

3. After they're fully grinded down, take the Coffee beans and hot water to any coffee shop (One in Athira, Pyrgos, and Sofia) and make the coffee. (Hot water can be obtained by placing water in a camp fire)

4. Sell coffee to the coffee shop or marketplace.

Edited by L1on
15 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

would be nice to have another legal money making edition, the only way to make serious cash is running drugs or scotch. or chopping peoples shit which isnt always easy. :D would be nice to have this added

i kill u for chopping my shit u bitch.
I like this idea Lion cool how you have to place water in campfire to get hot water. interesting idea.

23 hours ago, L1on said:

So, a few months ago scotch was introduced along with the spirit distillery. An idea I've had recently is, what if we could make a multi restart product, which would be sort of like scotch but this would be a legal item and legal to do. It wouldn't be hard to implement and isn't necessarily needed but it'd be cool to have, Here would be the basic process to make coffee:

Steps

1. Go collect coffee beans from the swampy area near meth lab.

2. Take the collected Coffee beans and grind them at DP 14 once per restart for 3-4 restarts. (Coffee beans can be stored in crate storage, no matter what stage they're in)

3. After they're fully grinded down, take the Coffee beans and hot water to any coffee shop (One in Athira, Pyrgos, and Sofia) and make the coffee. (Hot water can be obtained by placing water in a camp fire)

4. Sell coffee to the coffee shop or marketplace.

+1 good idea

5 hours ago, WilliamS said:

I feel like if it ended like the coffe cops have then a lot of people could just get coffe off of their cop friends and sell it scary world 

Cops can't hand items to civs, I believe you have to put your y inventory into a car to actually get rid of it as a cop. 

12 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

Cop puts coffe in car, Civ gets keys boom exploited coffe ):

No smart cop is just going to give a civ the keys to his car, even if it was a friend id just steal the car, doubt it'd be "exploited" as it'd be to much work for most people :P 

1 minute ago, L1on said:

No smart cop is just going to give a civ the keys to his car, even if it was a friend id just steal the car, doubt it'd be "exploited" as it'd be to much work for most people :P 

I guess. It's kind of like the police humming birds they chop for 30k and costs 20k to buy them people could exploit that aswell but your probably right.

If you worry about coffee being exploited by cops then.

1) they shouldn't be a cop and given points if seen doing it

2) Does anyone actually buy coffee these days? Is there some hidden benefit over red gulls o.O just remove it from cop store if not.  

1 hour ago, Will said:

If you worry about coffee being exploited by cops then.

1) they shouldn't be a cop and given points if seen doing it

2) Does anyone actually buy coffee these days? Is there some hidden benefit over red gulls o.O just remove it from cop store if not.  

OR just make it so the coffee you produce is a different item. "Pressed coffee" or some shit.

Padrinos and George like this
On 26-4-2016 at 6:18 PM, explicit said:

Money making methods are not good whatsoever. The only reason you replied here is to defend your gang member's view.

Back on topic, seems like a good idea Lion. Would be a nice way to make money legally. :)

Money making has always been piss easy. It's just that spending it is easier.. 

explicit likes this
16 hours ago, WilliamS said:

I feel like if it ended like the coffe cops have then a lot of people could just get coffe off of their cop friends and sell it scary world 

I feel like you have no idea how things are tracked on Asylum...  This is something that would so obviously stick out in the logs all players involved would be snagged the first time more than 2 coffee are put into a car inventory by a blufor

8 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I feel like you have no idea how things are tracked on Asylum...  This is something that would so obviously stick out in the logs all players involved would be snagged the first time more than 2 coffee are put into a car inventory by a blufor

What about hostage situations I know some people have for example ask for a hatchback full of coffe and donuts

8 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

I know but that's not against the rules so people could do that and sell the coffe 

Stop reaching already. Cop coffee is worth 2 dollars, so selling it would net you 40 cents.  Have fun.

Edited by HotWings