Little kids have feelings too

1 minute ago, eric91611 said:

Donald Trump just stfu every situation is different that's what makes humans so intelligent. We can differentiate how to respond to certain situatuions. 

In certain situations you need to be toughened up, Atlis Life actually is the perfect expression of this as a civ you either Hunt or be Hunted. you get toughened up by the bullies and become stronger. 

But this is a different case. You can tell this kid is sweet and caring. Bullying him is only going to make him think that he does need to toughen up and therefore abandon his true self; that being sweet and having heart is wrong and that's why people are mean to him. Basically your telling him he needs to be an asshole.

People aren't on his side because he is WEAK but because he is GOOD. That is awesome not pathetic.

I never stated anything about this kid. I just pointed out that bullying has good results, if it does not go too far.

Also, even if this child  is bullied on the INTERNET, which is not really bullying, it will have good effects in the future since he will know that not everyone is an angel who wants the best for him. 
This kid is awesome in my opinion, yes, he is not scared of befriending others and singing to them, which  might be the result of a tougher skin.

2 minutes ago, Kelly said:

Thats just how the Internet is ..either you get bullied for being young or potato or a speaking problem ...so ya no avoiding it.

The internet is full of everything, bulling because of what you stated and harassed by your gender. You are right, there some things that just happen because "its the internet" just gotta ignore the shit that's thrown at you, but some people will react to it differently.

When I started playing a year ago I made a decision to just ignore it because it happens too often and I don't want the internet to get to me. But what I see it as,

others are more sensitive and I don't want to ruin their fun by being a total dick, no reason to do  that.

Just now, explicit said:

Not "triggered", I am just stating the most obvious thing I could gather from this thread; you're a douchebag.

Again, back to your safe space.. People with IQs above 100 are talking. Using basic psychological theories and  studies does not make one a douchebag..You are one of these people which are mentioned in the book "Brave New World"...you are so indoctrinated, the state does not need to silence other, you do it

Eric916 likes this
1 minute ago, MnM Skittles said:

The internet is full of everything, bulling because of what you stated and harassed by your gender. You are right, there some things that just happen because "its the internet" just gotta ignore the shit that's thrown at you, but some people will react to it differently.

When I started playing a year ago I made a decision to just ignore it because it happens too often and I don't want the internet to get to me. But what I see it as,

others are more sensitive and I don't want to ruin their fun by being a total dick, no reason to do  that.

Not everything is perfect, everything comes with negatives, which can lead top positives... Silencing things ( banning free speech ) only leads to more repressed anger and problems. Also what does Sex have to do with any of this? 

5 minutes ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Too far is when it starts causing psychological damage... Jumping someone, beating him up, pissing on the kid, etc etc...  Verbal insults and small shoves are not something that will damage you.

How do you not know, if in real life they have already been through that? They decided to play a few games to get out of the real world for a bit, jumping out of reality just to have someone they barely know call them useless or all sorts of things, sure they shouldn't care, but if its the last straw to push them over?

explicit likes this
Just now, Donald J. Trump said:

Not everything is perfect, everything comes with negatives, which can lead top positives... Silencing things ( banning free speech ) only leads to more repressed anger and problems. Also what does Sex have to do with any of this? 

I was quoting Kellys comment about the internet being as it is.

2 minutes ago, MnM Skittles said:

I just look out for other people getting bullied because i dont know how they will handle it, but like me people can say anything and idc but ik some people take that shit bad.

Olivia, Skittles and Scott like this
Just now, MnM Skittles said:

How do you not know, if in real life they have already been through that? They decided to play a few games to get out of the real world for a bit, jumping out of reality just to have someone they barely know call them useless or all sorts of things, sure they shouldn't care, but if its the last straw to push them over?

If it is the last straw that pushes them and they commit seppuku, it is their fault for being genetic failures who lacked white matter and killed themselves. They probably would not be of use in the real world since their emotional weakness would prevent them from holding on to important, or hard positions...calls me an ass, just stating the harsh truth.

<3

1 minute ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Again, back to your safe space.. People with IQs above 100 are talking. Using basic psychological theories and  studies does not make one a douchebag..You are one of these people which are mentioned in the book "Brave New World"...you are so indoctrinated, the state does not need to silence other, you do it

I can't disagree with everything you say you make some valid points.

But there is no place for bullying. no one should bully and no one should support it; however, there are still assholes out there and the is the cold hard truth is the world is a terrible terrible place with cruelty in life and even in nature. You don't support it though just because it exists? i don't support abortion but it still exists. what do you think?

1 minute ago, Donald J. Trump said:

If it is the last straw that pushes them and they commit seppuku, it is their fault for being genetic failures who lacked white matter and killed themselves. They probably would not be of use in the real world since their emotional weakness would prevent them from holding on to important, or hard positions...calls me an ass, just stating the harsh truth.

<3

Your harsh opinion*

And an ignorant one at that.

2 minutes ago, Donald J. Trump said:

<3

200.gif

1/10 troll 0/10 human being

Olivia likes this
Just now, eric91611 said:

I can't disagree with everything you say you make some valid points.

But there is no place for bullying. no one should bully and no one should support it; however, there are still assholes out there and the is the cold hard truth is the world is a terrible terrible place with cruelty in life and even in nature. You don't support it though just because it exists? i don't support abortion but it still exists. what do you think?

Abortion is murder, but, that is another topic.

I am not pro-bullying, nor, am I anti-bullying. 

It can lead to negative and positive things..

Examples:

Negative of anti bullying measures : Causes a coddled society that cannot handle real world

Positives of anti bullying measures: Some kids will not have mental breakdowns, because bullies won't go too far.

Positives of bullying: Strengthens the kid in lots of cases (most, since mostly bullying is just name calling etc)

Negatives of bullying: Too much bullying = psychological problems..

26 minutes ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Abortion is murder, but, that is another topic.

I am not pro-bullying, nor, am I anti-bullying. 

It can lead to negative and positive things..

Examples:

Negative of anti bullying measures : Causes a coddled society that cannot handle real world

Positives of anti bullying measures: Some kids will not have mental breakdowns, because bullies won't go too far.

Positives of bullying: Strengthens the kid in lots of cases (most, since mostly bullying is just name calling etc)

Negatives of bullying: Too much bullying = psychological problems..

Lol like how i used abortion to appeal to your conservative sensibilities ;) 
Here's the synopsis for those of you who don't want to read his whole comment: "Your right Eric I cannot support bullying but i'll try my damndest" lol

I don't think there is negatives of anti bullying period. i used to be a terrible bully as a kid, now i'm 27 and I feel horrible about it now. i wish someone would have told me what a lil fuckin asshole i was and that it was wrong.. and then I almost killed a kid cuz I choked him for sooooooooooooo long he passed out...(and that was last week!) bullying is wrong :( 

8 minutes ago, eric91611 said:

Lol like how i used abortion to appeal to your conservative sensibilities ;) 
Here's the synopsis for those of you who don't want to read his whole comment: "Your right Eric I cannot support bullying but i'll try my damndest" lol

I don't think there is negatives of anti bullying period. i used to be a terrible bully as a kid, now i'm 27 and I feel horrible about it now. i wish someone would have told me what a lil fuckin asshole i was and that it was wrong.. and then I almost killed a kid cuz I choked him for sooooooooooooo long he passed out...(and that was last week!) bullying is wrong :( 

More ad hominems haha.

I love how you are making up stories in order to make people think bullying is always some evil shit.

The are positives of bullying, lots of studies has been done to prove it......as I listed one above...

there are negatives of anti-bullying: As I already listed.

I love how you try so hard to sound like some kind of condescending intellectual yet your only argument is a bunch of made up anecdotal evidence and denying basic facts.

OH wait....you are from Commiefornia, Sacramento at that...Kek

TD:DR 

You are a moron who cannot come up with any argument, so you deny everything. 

As far as being condescending, I am just smart if you feel condescension it's purely your perspective. People like you tend to feel intimidated when trying to have an intelligent conversation with people that are smarter than them.

And I really did bully many kids unfortunately, the kid I almost choke to death was Kenny Gilespi and it was in the 3rd grade at Crestmont Elementary. I don't know about you but I have lived a full life with many experiences and I don't need to make things up to prove a point. Makes me wonder about your point of view now though that's for sure.

3 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

Better singer than me. Last time I sung a song was when there was a shit load of people in the music channel a long time ago. I remember Chocolate and Jessie were there. I'm pretty sure it was the same group of people arguing over and grilled cheese sandwich or and fucking toasty.

LMAO I remember that and this kid/girl can sing! next time we have a sing off they'll have to come :D

Skittles likes this
3 hours ago, MnM Skittles said:

That's enough we all have our opinions which have been stated. I don't want this thread to be locked.

I value your opinion to where you believe picking on someone toughs them up, like you said, as long as it doesn't go too far... My question is.. how do you know, how far is too much when it comes to bulling people? everyone reacts on a different level.

It's called leaving kids alone. I don't know how many kids i beat up in high school for bullying the "nerds". Little did people know I played those gay ass games too lololol

Especially disabled people

Edited by Poko
9 minutes ago, Poko said:

It's called leaving kids alone. I don't know how many kids i beat up in high school for bullying the "nerds". Little did people know I played those gay ass games too lololol

Especially disabled people

I get this,I could never stand by while some poor kid was getting picked on,so i always started fights with the bully,cowards man they are all cowards.

Poko likes this
5 hours ago, MnM Skittles said:

Now who was mean to this kid? Just kidding, but what he said in the end reminded me of how a lot people are mean  to "young" players in this game,

sometimes we should all try to be nice to younger players. You never know when they just need a friend. :D

This was just adorable.

This honestly goes for anyone, all things aside you never know who has a shitty life and comes on these games to actually have someone to hang out with. Im not saying players shouldn't rob who ever they want or do what ever you want to, but take it down a notch on the toxicity.

I remember there was one guy in asylum who had some disease that affected his brain called Cerebralpolosy (Spelling is bad i know) but you get the drift of the pronounciation - and everyone made fun of the way he talked. I don't remember which apd dude was rolling with him but that guy took him everywhere and made it really fucking fun for that guy. Little do you know that was probably the thing he looked forward to everyday was playing with him. I can't say that im not a peice of shit to people , but ill try to be a little less

Olivia likes this
2 hours ago, eric91611 said:

As far as being condescending, I am just smart if you feel condescension it's purely your perspective. People like you tend to feel intimidated when trying to have an intelligent conversation with people that are smarter than them.

And I really did bully many kids unfortunately, the kid I almost choke to death was Kenny Gilespi and it was in the 3rd grade at Crestmont Elementary. I don't know about you but I have lived a full life with many experiences and I don't need to make things up to prove a point. Makes me wonder about your point of view now though that's for sure.

"i am just smart". Smart people know how to present an argument instead of constantly spamming ad hominems, buddy. Now, go back to cleaning my toilets

That ending was adorable, and actually makes me rethink how I approach kids in games.

michael-jordan-crying.png

1 hour ago, Donald J. Trump said:

"i am just smart". Smart people know how to present an argument instead of constantly spamming ad hominems, buddy. Now, go back to cleaning my toilets

EpTic copy trolls are getting smarter.. we must adapt

Eric916 likes this
6 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

This honestly goes for anyone, all things aside you never know who has a shitty life and comes on these games to actually have someone to hang out with. Im not saying players shouldn't rob who ever they want or do what ever you want to, but take it down a notch on the toxicity.

I remember there was one guy in asylum who had some disease that affected his brain called Cerebralpolosy (Spelling is bad i know) but you get the drift of the pronounciation - and everyone made fun of the way he talked. I don't remember which apd dude was rolling with him but that guy took him everywhere and made it really fucking fun for that guy. Little do you know that was probably the thing he looked forward to everyday was playing with him. I can't say that im not a peice of shit to people , but ill try to be a little less

My freinds father has cerebalpalsey its not a joking matter for sure.

Brendon Smith and Gatorade like this