Little kids have feelings too

People should just be able to be themselves without instant ridicule its so easy to be mean and cruel to people online because you don't see the hurt they feel or a face behind your insults. The anonymity makes it so easy to hurt people and not feel anything about it. This kid is awesome lol if you don't get a tear maybe your just heartless @Volaes lol

Volaes likes this
28 minutes ago, Infamy said:

I'm a prick to most people,But i generally wont pick on people that arnt mentally mature enough to defend themselves,Bulling kids or the disabled is not ok with me,I used to get suspended from Highschool for shit stomping Bullies,Only Cowards bully

Internet tough guy much? Bullies are a good thing, as long as they don't go too far..... Bullying makes people  thicker and prepared for the future...

20 minutes ago, eric91611 said:

People should just be able to be themselves without instant ridicule its so easy to be mean and cruel to people online because you don't see the hurt they feel or a face behind your insults. The anonymity makes it so easy to hurt people and not feel anything about it. This kid is awesome lol if you don't get a tear maybe your just heartless @Volaes lol

how can you be bullied on the internet? Just turn off the computer.....or walk away kek.

Bullying is a good thing, anti bullying laws created a generation of spineless pussies that demand safe spaces

Just now, MnM Skittles said:

I just find it pathetic that people can get off on making others feel like shit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1280625/Bullying-good-children-Study-finds-fight-popular.html

Triggered much? I am not a bully, sounds like you are trying to strawman... Just here to state a fact, it does not matter what you find pathetic since your opinion is irrelevant. Studies show that bullying is a positive thing, as long as it  does not go too far

4 minutes ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Internet tough guy much? Bullies are a good thing, as long as they don't go too far..... Bullying makes people  thicker and prepared for the future...

Right because picking on a kid about his shoes,or clothes or the brand of car his family has definitly prepares someone for the future.

Internet tough guy,wouldnt i need to threaten people to be considered a internet tough guy? Instead of simply stating something that happand in the past?

Go work on your Speeches,That last public address was pathetic.

Just now, Infamy said:

Right because picking on a kid about his shoes,or clothes or the brand of car his family has definitly prepares someone for the future.

Internet tough guy,wouldnt i need to threaten people to be considered a internet tough guy? Instead of simply stating something that happand in the past?

Go work on your Speeches,That last public address was pathetic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1280625/Bullying-good-children-Study-finds-fight-popular.html

Answering your first statement, yes it does.

Typical feelings over fact guy...pathetic, you are. Bet you are one of these college brats that protests in order to create safe spaces.

You are an internet tough guy because you are obviously making shit up to get internet cool points, when you probably make fun of other too.

Also, yes, anything that has to do with facts and destroys your autistic logic is "pathetic".

1 minute ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Triggered much? I am not a bully, sounds like you are trying to strawman... Just here to state a fact, it does not matter what you find pathetic since your opinion is irrelevant. Studies show that bullying is a positive thing, as long as it  does not go too far

Way to be as big a cunt as your namesake. And that article is from a unverified Troll paper,hardly a valid argument,Something tells me you were/are that popular kid who thinks he is doing someone a favor by going out of his way to be a Shitty human being,Bulling people is akin to mental torture & torture gets you nothing other then what you want to hear & is only for the pleasure of the person being tortured.

Eric916 likes this
Just now, Infamy said:

Way to be as big a cunt as your namesake. And that article is from a unverified Troll paper,hardly a valid argument,Something tells me you were/are that popular kid who thinks he is doing someone a favor by going out of his way to be a Shitty human being,Bulling people is akin to mental torture & torture gets you nothing other then what you want to hear & is only for the pleasure of the person being tortured.

LMAO?!?!? Troll paper? It is a leftist paper, and lefties hate bullying so it is unlikely they would BS thing shit.

Also, nice appeal to emotions, strawman, and an ad hominem. Your IQ must be low if you cannot handle real world.

1 minute ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Answering your first statement, yes it does.

Typical feelings over fact guy...pathetic, you are. Bet you are one of these college brats that protests in order to create safe spaces.

You are an internet tough guy because you are obviously making shit up to get internet cool points, when you probably make fun of other too.

Also, yes, anything that has to do with facts and destroys your autistic logic is "pathetic".

For sure,I love them internet cool points,if anyone is being a "Internet Tough Guy" its you and your obvious ignorant post which i'm assuming your making while you sit around your mothers basement thinking of new ways to hate yourself less,because after all these years the only thing you hold value in is your Pathetic,hateful,cowardly internet persona.

Also way to sow your maturity by making a autistic joke,because Autism is hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Donald J. Trump said:

LMAO?!?!? Troll paper? It is a leftist paper, and lefties hate bullying so it is unlikely they would BS thing shit.

Also, nice appeal to emotions, strawman, and an ad hominem. Your IQ must be low if you cannot handle real world.

For my final statement,If you actually bothered to read the article you would know that it isnt claiming bulling is good for kids,only that learning to stand up for yourself is a possible benifital side to bulling.But im done here,Im not wasting anymore time on anyone who thinks bulling children is a good thing.

explicit likes this
1 minute ago, Infamy said:

For sure,I love them internet cool points,if anyone is being a "Internet Tough Guy" its you and your obvious ignorant post which i'm assuming your making while you sit around your mothers basement thinking of new ways to hate yourself less,because after all these years the only thing you hold value in is your Pathetic,hateful,cowardly internet persona.

Also way to sow your maturity by making a autistic joke,because Autism is hilarious.

LMAO! Another ad hominem.."Ignorant post"...are you this fucking delusional? 

You are a joke, thank god you are not a person of any importance. You remind me of hypocritical feminists that call everyone else sexist without realizing they are the sexist ones......Since when is posting an actual study ignorant? since when is using logic ignorant? Go back to your safe space, you total subhuman

That's enough we all have our opinions which have been stated. I don't want this thread to be locked.

I value your opinion to where you believe picking on someone toughs them up, like you said, as long as it doesn't go too far... My question is.. how do you know, how far is too much when it comes to bulling people? everyone reacts on a different level.

Infamy likes this
Just now, MnM Skittles said:

That's enough we all have our opinions which have been stated. I don't want this thread to be locked.

I value your opinion to where you believe picking on someone toughs them up, like you said, as long as it doesn't go too far... My question is.. how do you know, how far is too much when it comes to bulling people? everyone reacts on a different level.

Too far is when it starts causing psychological damage... Jumping someone, beating him up, pissing on the kid, etc etc...  Verbal insults and small shoves are not something that will damage you.

Donald Trump just stfu every situation is different that's what makes humans so intelligent. We can differentiate how to respond to certain situatuions. 

In certain situations you need to be toughened up, Atlis Life actually is the perfect expression of this as a civ you either Hunt or be Hunted. you get toughened up by the bullies and become stronger. 

But this is a different case. You can tell this kid is sweet and caring. Bullying him is only going to make him think that he does need to toughen up and therefore abandon his true self; that being sweet and having heart is wrong and that's why people are mean to him. Basically your telling him he needs to be an asshole.

People aren't on his side because he is WEAK but because he is GOOD. That is awesome not pathetic.

Quickz likes this
49 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

Better singer than me. Last time I sung a song was when there was a shit load of people in the music channel a long time ago. I remember Chocolate and Jessie were there. I'm pretty sure it was the same group of people arguing over and grilled cheese sandwich or and fucking toasty.

I do remember it, fun times.

Skittles and Jessie Slaughter like this