Velocity Recruitment - [Closed]

2 minutes ago, Kille said:

Previous Names: K I L L E
Timezone: GMT +2
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
5862ebaa99c6970c1f58bcf640299f02.png

Previous gang affiliations: Genesys, Heroic + other that i dont even remember
Why we should accept you: Good fighter and knowledge. Have been on asylum long time
Any extra information: Nope

+1 love this guy

Kille likes this

Previous Names: William, Currently: luker

Timezone: EST US

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://ibb.co/mtrphZ8

Previous gang affiliations: Currently in {FAM} but they are very disorganized. So I plan to leave.

Why we should accept you: I am a very active and grind type player. I can get stuff done when needed. I have a good amount of knowledge about Asylum and I know I can put it to good use. I got a pretty good shot and I'm a good driver as well as a helicopter pilot.

Any extra information: Not too well known around the server cause I like to keep my operations on the down low but I wish to get involved in a bigger, better gang. I've been around Asylum for a few years so I got a lot of experience.

2 hours ago, William. said:

Previous Names: William, Currently: luker

Timezone: EST US

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://ibb.co/mtrphZ8

Previous gang affiliations: Currently in {FAM} but they are very disorganized. So I plan to leave.

Why we should accept you: I am a very active and grind type player. I can get stuff done when needed. I have a good amount of knowledge about Asylum and I know I can put it to good use. I got a pretty good shot and I'm a good driver as well as a helicopter pilot.

Any extra information: Not too well known around the server cause I like to keep my operations on the down low but I wish to get involved in a bigger, better gang. I've been around Asylum for a few years so I got a lot of experience.

denied

Edited by Toasted
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

What you can provide to Velocity: I am a very active EU player, and I have experience taking on cartels and have solid arma skills. I am a skilled combatant and a proficient hummingbird and orca pilot. and strong communications,

Gangs in the Past: None on Asylum

Why do you want to join Velocity? I want to join because I know a few of your gang members, and I also see that you are active and enjoy fighting, which is nice. You appear to be seasoned gamers, and I believe I would fit in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...