Change log 6.8.6

bamf

13 minutes ago, Diseased said:

Max price for an mk1 should be 16-18k. Pre-6.0 the guns were 88k aka 8.8k

It's generally 8.5k for a lt to buy a Mk1 and we only get police vests :( but I mean even I think 30k mks are kinda nuts. I think they should be double cop Mks at least 15k without taxes 19k with taxes. That'd be fair because that's how much it affects cops at least.

At most is actually what I mean to say.

Edited by Dust Runner
Olivia and Feenix like this
15 minutes ago, [§] Jay said:

If its 28k for a MK1 out of stock, then fix the bug where you can have no money on you and spam buy guns off the market so they go out of stock, 

I believe this was fixed a while ago. I tested it a couple times and It didn't work.

But damn, 28k for a MK1. Lets do some math.

Rifle - 28k
Carrier Lite - 5k
Misc (Nade, scope, mag etc..) say - 7k
All Y Inventory - 5k

= 45k

Now say a average run makes you about 30-40k in 30 minutes. 
So 1 load out = 30+ minutes of farming. RIP

Tiger and dennozZ like this

So. Paychecks got fucked. For example, was earning 135 per paycheck before this patch. Now earning 60.

Also, gg with the tags. Hopefully it gets fixed, but if an under cover APD officer kills/downs someone, it now comes up as "APD Undercover <name> has downed/killed <name>" Now it may just be me, but the point of being undercover is to not be known. So the system messaging spitting out the APD Undercover tag is kind of messed up.

yDUKLP4.jpg

Edited by Coyote
Olivia likes this
3 minutes ago, Coyote said:

So. Paychecks got fucked. For example, was earning 135 per paycheck before this patch. Now earning 60.

Also, gg with the tags. Hopefully it gets fixed, but if an under cover APD officer kills/downs someone, it now comes up as "APD Undercover <name> has downed/killed <name>" Now it may just be me, but the point of being undercover is to not be known. So the system messaging spitting out the APD Undercover tag is kind of messed up.

yDUKLP4.jpg

Fix is in queue for this.  Thanks!

Danne likes this
2 hours ago, KBW said:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was very pleased with the progress that was able to be made on bugs this week.

I believe the new gang tags, which now display overhead as well as in death messages, will help identify who you're in RP with easier. We have additional plans in the future which will further this objective.

Glad to see you finally got accepted to development team Kevin. 4 total developers, amazing. I can finally see a decent future for me in Asylum again.

38 minutes ago, Haych said:

I believe this was fixed a while ago. I tested it a couple times and It didn't work.

But damn, 28k for a MK1. Lets do some math.

Rifle - 28k
Carrier Lite - 5k
Misc (Nade, scope, mag etc..) say - 7k
All Y Inventory - 5k

= 45k

Now say a average run makes you about 30-40k in 30 minutes. 
So 1 load out = 30+ minutes of farming. RIP

And you lose it in 3 seconds when someone logs in behiend you at rebel :kappa:

Welcome to the team @KBW

Regarding the patch, this is amazing! so many bugs being fixed, confirmation dialogue for parole, beautiful!
 my favourites below, with Bolted ones being even more Favorited! ;):

3 hours ago, bamf said:

First off, @KBW has joined our team as our first contributing developer.  Most of the items in this patch are fixes he implemented this week.  Make sure to thank him as he put in a ton of effort.  

With that being said, here are this week's patch notes:  

• Y menu items should no longer collide with vehicles after a player dies inside the vehicle
  • Y menu items will now remain on elevated surfaces when dropped due to player death
  • Driving while restrained is no longer possible
  • Medics and cops can now pull unconscious players from vehicles
  • Added a new talent "Jaws of Life" that allows a civilian to pull an unconscious player from a vehicle
  • Issuing parole to a detained suspect now has a confirmation dialogue
  • Cop vehicle searches will now only seize illegal contraband
  • Added additional checks to prevent some duping methods
  • Boats may now be chopped (yes, someone tried this)
  • You will receive a confirmation dialogue when leaving a gang
  • When you are at war with someone in a vehicle, that vehicle's occupants will now show as red to you
  • Ammunition count in magazines will now sync when you logout
  • Ammunition may no longer be refilled at clothing shops
  • When you log in near the rebel outpost, any players already there will receive a notification that you logged in nearby.
  • Being killed by the APD should now pardon you automatically
  • Seizing illegal items will now properly add to the officer's bank account (instead of subtracting from the account)

As you can see it has been a busy week.  We will be rolling the patch out shortly.  

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

Don't know if this is a bug or not but when you have Oil Cartel and process oil with the talent you seem to get less rubber with the cartel than you do without it.

can confirm ran 100 rubber yesterday, NOT owning the cartel means 1 rubber 100% goes into the cartel and you still have a chance of getting 2-4 , Owning the cartel puts 0 into the cartel and you get 2-4.

2 minutes ago, Pilot Josh said:

if the officers get paid, correct?

Why do you career cops care so much about that? You play for the roleplay. This just proves how many cops here actually play purely just to make money.

You lethaled a rebel who has a 30k+ load out. You getting payed or not, a pardon is the least you can do.

Edited by Haych
explicit and Tiger like this
1 minute ago, Haych said:

Why do you career cops care so much about that? You play for the roleplay. This just proves how many cops here actually play purely just to make money.

You lethaled a rebel who has a 30k+ load out. You getting payed or not, a pardon is the least you can do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I almost always have money cap btw.

10/10 Asylum community! From amazing patch notes to insulting career cops... You amaze me. 

Great patch as I already said before. Rebel weapon prices are actually an eye opener, cause the price of it used to be lower just because of a bug lol. I do agree though that it's way too much atm.

Keep it up @bamf @Motown @KBW !

Edited by Pentax
Consuela, Big Fred, Olivia and 1 other like this