So, uhm, yeah!

6 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Hi there.

I would just like to announce that I have stepped down from the admin team. Reason being that Ive not really had that much fun ingame lately, and I want to get the sparc back that made me fall in love with Altis Life. I'l see you guys out there :) 

Just so you know... To clear things up...  I'm not liking the post because I want you to go, I'm liking the post because I'll miss you :(.

So you don't get the wrong impression...

Edited by Windmere
DreamC likes this

Sad to see you step down man. You've always been an extremely kind, helpful, and fair guy. More than once you've provided a voice of reason, prudence and fastidious consideration in situations where others (myself) were acting hastily. I have immense respect for you and I've always enjoyed working with you man. This is a big loss :(

Either way, I'll see you around in game and hopefully on teamspeak. All the best man. 

Zoex, Mike Stmria and Sneaky like this
1 minute ago, Buckwalter said:

Sad to see you step down man. You've always been an extremely kind, helpful, and fair guy. More than once you've provided a voice of reason, prudence and fastidious consideration in situations where others (myself) were acting hastily. I have immense respect for you and I've always enjoyed working with you man. This is a big loss :(

Either way, I'll see you around in game and hopefully on teamspeak. All the best man. 

and you had to go too ;"( +10 admin

Edited by Zaxalx

That, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of the old and style.  Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that.  Our energy would simply prevail.  We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.  So now, less than four years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Kavala and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - that place when Budbringer left where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

RIP Budbringer, you were the best admin.