Farewell...

I have decided to step down from admin in addition to the other recent resignations. I became an admin because i wanted to give back to the community, i feel that i have had some amazing times here on asylum. Hopefully i have created fun times for those who interacted with me. Over time i did become a little jaded due to things going on within the staff that just weren't healthy for the community. There have definitely been some times where I could have acted better and I apologize to anyone who may have encountered that with me.

There are some changes recently that i feel are going to be great for Asylum (congrats to KBW for finally being able to contribute), and there are some not so great changes. There are lots of things internally that need fixed for the staff. I know that some of the other admins who recently left feel a similar way about everything. Thanks for the good times and maybe I will see some of you around. ^_^

Such a big loss for the staff and the community as a whole. We go way back, we used to RP all the time on cop, you were instrumental in showing me the ropes of being an admin, you've been a valued member of the admin KOTH squad (in spite of all Jin's yelling haha). I appreciate everything you've done for me personally and for the community as a whole. You've always been one of the good guys. I'm sad to see you go, but at least there will still be plenty of opportunity for us to dunk on sniper pussies in KOTH together. It's too bad things have come to this, but times change. 

It's been a fun man, all the best. 

Feenix, Sneaky, LaGrange and 1 other like this
10 minutes ago, TheMikeyLaw said:

I feel like you're all resigining because you didn't get community manager, or you don't like Olio or Volunteer?

Meh regardless, you were a gr8 admin Sneaky and you banned me for VDM once. I pulled the "it was desync" card but I have to confess, it was all on purpose :)

The community manager thing was a surprise. I can speak for a few and say it's not due to who didn't get it. It's a combination of various things that may not be appropriate to explain on the forums for the time being.

And hopefully you've stayed out of trouble since that VDM! I've done events just to run people over, it's a fun activity in the appropriate environment!

33 minutes ago, TheMikeyLaw said:

I feel like you're all resigining because you didn't get community manager, or you don't like Olio or Volunteer?

Hey now, I left before the admin team was even told that there would be a change in community managers. 

But now that you mention it, I don't like @Volunteer281, he recommended I try watching Fear the Walking Dead last year. That's an hour of my life I'm never getting back hahaha :)

Edited by Buckwalter
Volunteer281, Nex, Consuela and 2 others like this
3 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Buckwalter, Budbringer, Goldberg, Killswitch and Myself. Some awesome guys right there!

Pretty much most of the top notch guys.  I may have even shed a tear when buck told me he was going to step down. Can't even imagine what it's going to be like without you guys. 

Edited by HotWings