What I think of your Server!

I love it so far lol. lots of friendly people who are crazy and very funny. this server is actually my favorite so far. sometimes I get kicked from the server hopefully not from doing anything wrong but hopefully  its just my internet being crap hahah. I kinda wished they'd have a day/night cycle along with storms like thunder storms, Twisters, or even just Cloudy days. cops are friendly which is always great. and hopefully I can make a name for myself there. also I really do plan on doing some videos for my youtube channel on this server. maybe even join in a gang or police department maybe even just being a civilian going on trips across the map. anyways I love the server and I love the people. can't wait to play more :)

25 minutes ago, WinstonHoskins said:

I love it so far lol. lots of friendly people who are crazy and very funny. this server is actually my favorite so far. sometimes I get kicked from the server hopefully not from doing anything wrong but hopefully  its just my internet being crap hahah. I kinda wished they'd have a day/night cycle along with storms like thunder storms, Twisters, or even just Cloudy days. cops are friendly which is always great. and hopefully I can make a name for myself there. also I really do plan on doing some videos for my youtube channel on this server. maybe even join in a gang or police department maybe even just being a civilian going on trips across the map. anyways I love the server and I love the people. can't wait to play more :)

There is a toxic side aswel ;) 

Good time's to you on the server.

U can go to gang recruitment on the forums and apply for a gang there. : http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/44-gang-recruitment/

And for the APD: http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/7-application-status-open/ 

Murdoc Fluxes likes this
  • 1 year later...