o7 Gentlemen

@Budbringer @Goldberg Attorney at Law @Killswitch @Buckwalter @Spank @SharingWriter @DeathWaits @Googie @LaGrange @Nighteyes @Revenge X @TRAV @Wasted @Otto the Autopilot @MaxDude @Jin

I think I speak for everyone in the community when I say that we appreciate all the comp requests, ban appeals, and player reports y'all did.  Thank you for your donated time and service to the community.  

o7 gentlemen.  You will not be forgotten.

Play the following song for full effect.

Edited by Windmere
Spank, Roberino, Padrinos and 11 others like this
1 hour ago, JacobHarr said:

It's not like they're leaving asylum just stepping down from admin duties lol.

Correct. So no need for anyone to start with the conspiracy theories. Anyway thank you for the kind words everyone.

Also, @JacobHarr you should feel super special since you were my last ever comp haha. I was literally writing my stepping down message while fulfilling your comp haha. 

7 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Correct. So no need for anyone to start with the conspiracy theories. Anyway thank you for the kind words everyone.

Also, @JacobHarr you should feel super special since you were my last ever comp haha. I was literally writing my stepping down message while fulfilling your comp haha. 

I was wondering that the other day when I saw u step down I was like, woah I wonder if I was he last comp haha

9 hours ago, Kuklinski said:

Buckwalter and killswitch are just good guys great ppl never see admins like this they talk cool to everyone respect alot this 2 admins is realy sad they leave the admin team :( thats a big loss other admins sneaky and bud realy dont care. 

Thanks for the kind words man. I've always enjoyed dealing with you Kuklinski and you've always been a reasonable and chill guy to me. Going all the way back to that first time I caught you at the methlab when I was a senior constable. Good times. 

Kuklinski likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...