1 minute ago, Mahdizzle said:

You have a point there, but then again this is a suggestion and you as an admin should listen to what the ppl want other wise what is the point of have suggestion and feedback? if no one wants this fine but then again this is going to be a problem.

We fixed a bug Mahdizzle, how is that a problem?

1 minute ago, bamf said:

We fixed a bug Mahdizzle, how is that a problem?

It's not really a problem it's more that all the other life server that i know of have already put in a system were you buy 1 tool kit and you then use that one until you die, i would not care if i had to pay more for it but to me it's just does not seem right that i have to go buy a tool kit every single time i've used one, but if you guys wish to have it that way fine i'll learn to live with it but i would be nice if you guys atleast talked about putting this in. 

46 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

So since you can't glitch the tool kits anymore some thing needs to be done so we can repair our cars, if your in a chase and need to get out in a hurry ooh wait no you can't beacus you already used your tool kit so now you are fucked.. sure you can buy more then one but then you will get less mags and the sway hoho the sway. Fix it so you buy one tool kit for like 1k and always keep it until you die or something cuz this is ridiculous with the way arma works with sports for example.

Be a better driver.

DankBud likes this
2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

This is why we should all drive boats. They are the ideal travel system.

I'm a better driver than I am a sailor. Not long ago, I clipped my boat against the top of a rock in the water. I got marooned in the ocean with a totaled boat lol.

24 minutes ago, Whitey said:

Repairkits: brought to you by IKEA

22 minutes ago, bamf said:

If they were from Ikea, they would at least come with a sheet of paper with pictures to show you how to not destroy it each time you used it right?

20 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

and a package of frozen Swedish meatballs. 

Hey don't mess with ikea and our meatballs

I'd like to see the repair talent reworked if possible, or if a new civ prestige system is being implemented like KBW said, maybe having 1 toolkit repairs your car up to 3-4 times before being consumed, it's not about money or laziness, its just Arma in general that fucks cars up more than the actual driver, going 25km/hr into a tiny bush shouldnt drop me to 80 health and fuck up my car completely, seems a bit too intense.

Gatorade and Mahdizzle like this
2 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

I'd like to see the repair talent reworked if possible, or if a new civ prestige system is being implemented like KBW said, maybe having 1 toolkit repairs your car up to 3-4 times before being consumed, it's not about money or laziness, its just Arma in general that fucks cars up more than the actual driver, going 25km/hr into a tiny bush shouldnt drop me to 80 health and fuck up my car completely, seems a bit too intense.

There is a talent already that gives you a chance to not have the toolkit consumed:  

Grease Monkey - One in four chance that repair kit will not be consumed on use.

DankBud likes this
Just now, bamf said:

There is a talent already that gives you a chance to not have the toolkit consumed:  

Grease Monkey - One in four chance that repair kit will not be consumed on use.

Yea I know, c'mon Bamf, you know i've played on this server forever, but what i'm saying is, with how fragile cars in arma are, maybe you should buff the talent a bit, to 75% or something, something a bit more appealing.

Mahdizzle and Akula like this
Just now, hamsham12 said:

Yea I know, c'mon Bamf, you know i've played on this server forever, but what i'm saying is, with how fragile cars in arma are, maybe you should buff the talent a bit, to 75% or something, something a bit more appealing.

Would you honestly spend 2 talents on that though?  If so, I'm happy to look at diluting your skillset a touch.  

I do think we have too many cookie cutter builds as far as talents go.  I'm looking to try to find ways to diversify groups so that you have to rely on each other in a more Synergistic fashion.  

Haych and Windmere like this
Just now, bamf said:

Would you honestly spend 2 talents on that though?  If so, I'm happy to look at diluting your skillset a touch.  

I do think we have too many cookie cutter builds as far as talents go.  I'm looking to try to find ways to diversify groups so that you have to rely on each other in a more Synergistic fashion.  

Honestly yes, with how little I do drugs, I no longer use those talents so that frees up four for anything you can come up with, then again, this was more of a suggestion than a complaint, normally when I crash, I slow repair, tab out, find an amusing YouTube video, then tab in and it's done. Anything new is a +1 from me.