1 hour ago, hamsham12 said:

Yea I know, c'mon Bamf, you know i've played on this server forever, but what i'm saying is, with how fragile cars in arma are, maybe you should buff the talent a bit, to 75% or something, something a bit more appealing.

1 hour ago, bamf said:

Would you honestly spend 2 talents on that though?  If so, I'm happy to look at diluting your skillset a touch.  

I do think we have too many cookie cutter builds as far as talents go.  I'm looking to try to find ways to diversify groups so that you have to rely on each other in a more Synergistic fashion.  

If you guys are not gonna put in so 1 tool kit goes for a whole life then yes yes yes that second talent +1

14 hours ago, Mahdizzle said:

So since you can't glitch the tool kits anymore some thing needs to be done so we can repair our cars, if your in a chase and need to get out in a hurry ooh wait no you can't beacus you already used your tool kit so now you are fucked.. sure you can buy more then one but then you will get less mags and the sway hoho the sway. Fix it so you buy one tool kit for like 1k and always keep it until you die or something cuz this is ridiculous with the way arma works with sports for example.

solution:

Buy 10+ toolkits, put them all in the car inventory...

Bob Danaloo and Midamaru like this
2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Most important reason cops can't have backpacks is that you can't read the "Police" on the vest anymore. 

Its common on most Altis Life servers that Police have a script put in place that makes their backpack invisible making them still look professional, while having the extra carry space. Don't get why Asylum hasn't put this in place yet.

But then again, i'm not looking forward to fight cops that carry 15 Flashbangs lol

minibagge and Gatorade like this
14 minutes ago, Haych said:

Its common on most Altis Life servers that Police have a script put in place that makes their backpack invisible making them still look professional, while having the extra carry space. Don't get why Asylum hasn't put this in place yet.

But then again, i'm not looking forward to fight cops that carry 15 Flashbangs lol

Make flashbangs 5k each, problem solved. 

Haych likes this
On May 2, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Gnashes said:

My point was that using the argument "my toolkit breaking every time I use it is stupid" (that argument being based on reality) was a silly thing to do.

Thank you for brilliantly proving my point; you have both saved me much effort in explaining my thought process.

Honestly, @Gnashes if you use a toolkit to repair your car in real life, it doesn't break/vanish after using it.

Since we're all using "Logic" here on this thread.

On 5/2/2016 at 3:27 PM, Gnashes said:

Good to know I ruined someone's fun with that code.

Keep your toolkits in the car. Pull them out when you need to repair. You then have a toolkit, and don't have to worry about excess weight when you need to eject and fight.

We definitely aren't going to build it to cater to your being lazy and or cheap. Either carry toolkits, or wait the extra time.

Can't we just make it so every vehicle has one in its inventory at the time of ungaraging?

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:
9 minutes ago, xXMØNSTERXx said:

Honestly, @Gnashes if you use a toolkit to repair your car in real life, it doesn't break/vanish after using it.

since were talking about logic,when you bust your tire or front end on a rock or a tree,you cant just hop out with your trusty toolkit and slap some repairs on it,especially if your not a mechanic.(This isnt a gnashes quote,the damn thing just wont remove the quote box)

21 minutes ago, xXMØNSTERXx said:

Honestly having a shitty tool kit doesnt magically repair a crashed car/chopper within 30 seconds.  Crashing into a tree doing 220KPM will essentially destroy the car beyond repair, but Paratus has given you the ability to fix it anyways.  Im actually baffled that you tried to play the logic card here.

Furnie Mack likes this
7 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Honestly having a shitty tool kit doesnt magically repair a crashed car/chopper within 30 seconds.  Crashing into a tree doing 220KPM will essentially destroy the car beyond repair, but Paratus has given you the ability to fix it anyways.  Im actually baffled that you tried to play the logic card here.

I don't even drive anymore I just  do the running man to every location.  That and I'm banned  from flying 

HotWings likes this
On 5/2/2016 at 1:37 PM, HotWings said:

Not needing a tool kit is literally one of the very few perks of playing cop lol.

Hold up... how did this comment slip by? Let me list a few perks of playing cop off of the top of my head

1. no tool kit (as mentioned)

2. basically free load outs

3. you make money through combat (and most of the time all you have to do is lethal someone)

4. your Y inventory doesn't drop on death

5. so forth

You're right about how playing cop sucks though, because you have to deal with career cops who have almost zero game sense!

Mahdizzle and Furnie Mack like this
1 minute ago, BlueTiger said:

Hold up... how did this comment slip by? Let me list a few perks of playing cop off of the top of my head

1. no tool kit (as mentioned)

2. basically free load outs

3. you make money through combat (and most of the time all you have to do is lethal someone)

4. your Y inventory doesn't drop on death

5. so forth

You're right about how playing cop sucks though, because you have to deal with career cops who have almost zero game sense!

Get him boooooooooooooy

TMACWILLIS likes this