The Rat Race

The time has come, save the date!

It seems that my love for armored vehicles has grown out of control and I need to share it. I was watching the move Rat Race the other day and it gave me an idea.

What I want to do is host an event, on server 2 one night or morning soon. The goal of this event would be to take any armored truck from Sophia to Kavala Air shop. I would be willing to add a 50K donation to the jackpot.

In this race, there would be some turmoil. As I’m sure the APD Officers on duty at that given time would enjoy taking a few Ifrits from out grips.  So it would add a little Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit to the action. If you get disabled from the police and your Ifrit is taken, you’re out. The first person to the Kavala Air Shop wins. Stealing others Ifrits would not be tolerated. AS you would need to agree before the start that you understood this was only for fun.

I’m not too sure on how you all would like this. If you would be down to participate. Leave some feedback with various ideas and we can get it set in motion!

Mitch

Twang, Roberino, Jamooze and 4 others like this
  • 2 months later...